Japfest Castle Combe Club Sign Up CLOSED

Gambit

I would of expected few more by now lol few years back I had an ATR popped on their forum other nite and they have twenty something down lol surprised we haven't had more interest. Did you have many last year?

Didn't book anything last year event wise, thought we might make the effort this year :D

Not sure if people haven't got the confidence with the car not looking right or what it is  :wacko: I know still a few months away but would like to get more going to get it booked in before it's too late :(

I've left Boot's with that choice but if we get ten I will be happy to get it booked before he gets back to me :D

See if IainWRX wants to go he might need to get out for a good drive still not seen him on :( I guess it's a bit more serious/personal than being busy :(

But more the merrier ;) 

I keep checking the clubs signed up. And when I rang them I asked how many more spots do they have he said plenty but going fast, but I guess he would say that but have seen clubs signing up fast. So hopefully be in time ;) I have faith 

I've left Boot's with that choice but if we get ten I will be happy to get it booked before he gets back to me :D

See if IainWRX wants to go he might need to get out for a good drive still not seen him on :( I guess it's a bit more serious/personal than being busy :(

But more the merrier ;)

Yeh ill sort iainwrx! He's alright! See him quite a bit tbh, we knew each other from way back lol got a couple of others too