What fuel do you put in?

tom_gr7

I try to use Shell standard fuel where I can, but nearest station is circa 12 miles away. Tesco 1 mile away so used that for the first time last tank. Be interesting to see if there's any difference

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

It's a Uk car so it will run happy on that but also wouldn't do any harm putting anything else above that through. 

And I have to apologise I have been using this petrol station for over 5 years and been saying it;s Total, well infact it Esso -_-   I did notice about 3 days ago when I went past but didn't want to say anything :)

• Like 1

I filled up with v-power for the first time yesterday and is running much nicer than before. And am getting a loyalty card so make a little back, and will probably start checking MPG. Although my MPG goes down with every car, 50 with the Panda, then 31 with the MX5 and I feel this will be slightly less...

V power here too. Why compromise,that's what mine's mapped for

I had a Mazda 323 sport a while back, that was tuned to run on vpower the difference was huge. Only problem was it ran like a bucket of bolts on normal fuel.

Definitely worth tuning your car to the fuel if you only intend to use that fuel, you'll get much better response and performance

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk