Carbon wrapped interior trim

Jonny b

I've been looking at this dipping kit and been thinking of having ago at making my own big tank and setting a side line up with it with the aim of maybe a full business. the Tank is easy enough to make I work with it everyday so can get that and have the space to store it even in the new house if I get it in a few month. (might be able to host a BBQ still this year) :)

• Like 2

I like that a lot, watching some tutorials and doesn't seem too tricky to do really. Which has lead me to eBay, and looks cheap enough. Now deciding what to cover in my own car... Going to start with the centre arm rest just to try it and go from there I think

• Like 1

I like it even more so as it's all facing the same way, when I did this a couple of years ago the amount of times I had to redo pieces cause the light caught it wrong and made random bits stick out like a sore thumb. May do mine though what colour/style I'm not sure

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Been busy today thought I'd stick the pics in here ɑnd just rename the thread! Any help with that admin?

Any ways here's what I done today

*Images*

What ya recon guys?

Any advice on someone looking to remove the pieces to do this?

i.e. how do i remove them ?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I removed my carbon sticker, it was drying up and had some cracks in. 

tried to replace with a mat black but couldn't push it into the shape of the bit surrounding the radio.

ended up straying it piano black. it's okay but I think it could look better.