What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Jump started the scoob as the battery had died after being stood for a week, if it happens again will fork out for a new batt but I imagine it's from lack of use and short journeys Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't do this, check your alternator first, I did this and my Battery was fine, go get it checked in a shop then test you alt

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

After a run she started fine which seems like she's charging ok,I can put a meter on the alt to check charging but I guess it's down to lack of use

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Jump started the scoob as the battery had died after being stood for a week, if it happens again will fork out for a new batt but I imagine it's from lack of use and short journeys Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't do this, check your alternator first, I did this and my Battery was fine, go get it checked in a shop then test you altSent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

After a run she started fine which seems like she's charging ok,I can put a meter on the alt to check charging but I guess it's down to lack of use

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Just get a multimeter put it in DC voltage and slap everything on fogs, Stereo, AC, fullbeam and make sure it's above 13v

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Mulled over cutting what remains of the a/c motors belt off save it from disintergrating throughout the engine bay. Looks like the pulley below it has siezed. With the current weather I won't be missing the a/c ha ha 😂😂 

• Like 1