What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Sounding like i`m going to need a n/s driveshaft, the CV joint has just started clicking :huh: usually cheaper to buy a whole shaft from a breaker.....Ive had the same with my other lady`s in the past. There`s a place in Skelmersdale called Hills Salvage if anyone wants any hard to source parts.

Went to Revolution Motorstore (http://www.revolution247.com/) this afternoon for my full alignment. Pretty good service, will do a full write up over the weekend when I get the opportunity.

Looking forward to reading this Tom. I've seen a few cars advertised who've used these folk for their mods

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Sounding like i`m going to need a n/s driveshaft, the CV joint has just started clicking :huh: usually cheaper to buy a whole shaft from a breaker.....Ive had the same with my other lady`s in the past. There`s a place in Skelmersdale called Hills Salvage if anyone wants any hard to source parts.

Have you seen this guy changing a cv axle. This is how I did mine with the aid of a £40 impact wrench from machine mart

• Like 1

I cleaned mine on Saturday. its dirty again now :(

I have to use mine for work, costs me a bit but i can claim 52p per mile. Covers half of my monthly fuel bill though and i love showing off the Subaru :)

Lucky son of a ******. I travel 30 miles each way total 60@day and I get nothing for fuel.[emoji17]
  • Like 2

Lucky son of a ******. I travel 30 miles each way total 60@day and I get nothing for fuel.[emoji17]

lol yeah, 60 mile round trip for me too. I tend to drive really steady, with no fast accelerating (unless required) and stick to 60mph on the motorways to save petrol. oh i turn the air con off too haha.

That's very true, the roads would last so much longer as well if we didn't salt the roads! Annoying really :(.

Boost sneaked up on me today when pulling out of a junction, got me a little sideways and put a smile on my face :P.

Oh and Dog... your car is dirty!

That's very true, the roads would last so much longer as well if we didn't salt the roads! Annoying really :(.

Boost sneaked up on me today when pulling out of a junction, got me a little sideways and put a smile on my face :P.

Oh and Dog... your car is dirty!

[emoji35] leave it!

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk