What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

What bikes that in your profile pic ? Always wanted a trials toy but never got round to persuading everyone that I'll be sensible enough [emoji51]

Hope the shop does a good job, when's she due back ?

It's a Beta Rev 3 125cc, all the weight is low down and it's really easy to ride. Problem I have it I've never ridden a motorbike, so I'm learning to ride from scratch. The bike didn't run right for months after I got it so barely rode it until last week when we found the problem, now runs like a dream :D. Now balancing on a plank of wood, good start.

Don't actually know when she's due back, the guy is doing my rear quarter for £300 and my bumper for £100.... said he will probably have a go at some other bits if he's bored. So will see :).

What you buy ?

Well i only really needed a replacement cabin/pollen filter, but I bought another oil filter (for my next oil change) and some front D Bushes and rear droplinks - MOT advisories.

edit bought a clay mitt too.

Not exactly done anything to the scoob but I did drop the rotas off for refurb and hid the laptop from the mrs so she can't see my pay pal purchase receipts.

Cos when she sees how much I've spent on the refurb , new centre caps ,wheel nuts ,2 new tyres and some caliper paint......

she's gonna go ape [emoji39]

Finally fixed up my brothers old Legacy after he abandoned it for the last year. New brake lines, new front brake caliper and a lot of freeing off of seized parts and it runs and stops. An MOT and a good clean and I've got a new work car. It's amazing how quick cars deteriorate when they're not driven.

I didn't think men could multi task , well I did today ....

Cos my New centre cap's and wheel nuts turned up and I upset the mrs at the same time [emoji39]

"After all you spent on wheels and tyres this week you then went and bought more stuff bla bla de bla bla......"

Lol

• Like 1

Drove into the gate at end of drive proceeded to smash the 2nd gear synchro in sympathy for 3rd on way to work.

Not a happy bunny today.

Still I reckon it's the clutch given up and not my poor driving. Glad it's Friday

Mine weren't too bad as they were shot blasted , primed and painted 3yrs ago when I refurbed them with stainless steel pistons (so I did them in situ)

Pulled pins and pads out

Sprayed them with degreasent and wiped them over with thinners .

Wire brushed and sanded them a bit with a scotch pad to give the paint a key , wiped them over with thinners again .

2 coats of brush on lime green paint later

post-1399-142877421484_thumb.jpg

Might paint the "subaru" bit in black at a later date but I've still got the rears to do first

Tried to free up the boot handle a bit and attempted to remove boot trim to see what's going on in there, gave up because its cold and I didn't want to snap any plastic parts.

Then I came in and read up in why my clutch shudders so much when warm. Sigh...