What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Lol i think i like it tbh personal taste aint it , i have been trying to get some good aftermarket lights and some morettes but carnt find non no where

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I'm not an old man like stants and still enjoy a bit of knicker sniffing. but no I like tints my back and fronts are dark as I dare go lol.

Where can i find some pics of your motor gambit ????

Where can i find some pics of your motor gambit ????

Re runs of crime watch usually a good place to start or various dogging/leather 'special interest' sites [emoji51]
  • Like 2

Took one yesterday but signal was poor where I was one of the secluded locations stants was on about. So wouldn't upload :( Fronts maybe look more darker than they really are but they're not legal but had no bother from the long arm either :D 

20150810_180136_zpsnxexlokv.jpg

• Like 1

Seriously pushing your luck there Gambit, I suppose if you don't attract attention they aren't going to be bothered about them :). Look awesome tinted, I'm tempted to do it. You do it yourself Gambit?

No mate bloke local to me does them I sent a few members to him to do them. And believe it or not had the law look at me with them but touch wood been good really never been stopped or pulled yet. 

I got a random tug in an old car that had the front passenger window tinted. Not done by me. It was only a light tint. He asked if I knew why he stopped me and I had no clue. I knew it was illegal for front tints but I'd been seen and spoken with old bill before with none saying to take it off. I was told to remove it or I couldn't leave and they'd take the car. I gladly peeled it off. Would be quite upset if I'd paid for it to be done.

I'd probably only do rear windows for tint.

I've just had a message off Simon, he's got my car on the ramp and he says I'm very lucky I haven't left the road the wheel bearing is that bad! Oh dear...

I'd probably only do rear windows for tint.

I've just had a message off Simon, he's got my car on the ramp and he says I'm very lucky I haven't left the road the wheel bearing is that bad! Oh dear...

Just a bearing in the end? I've had some pictures. My box is ready to come out [emoji15] [emoji2]