What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

My Subaru has taken a back seat this weekend, what with the trials bike needing work and Horizon 2 that needs playing ;). Will give her a clean tomorrow as I'm off work and maybe take her for a spin tonight :)

Not really the weather for much around here, and as i`m not quite fit to drive i`m feeling better every day so not too long. I can`t believe its been 10 days since I drove.....never gone so long before, its like being in rehab :lol:

Not really the weather for much around here, and as i`m not quite fit to drive i`m feeling better every day so not too long. I can`t believe its been 10 days since I drove.....never gone so long before, its like being in rehab :lol:

And just like rehab, once you've lost the desire for that which you have been rehabilitated you can fall off the wagon and go all out and binge. I expect several hundred miles to be put on your car the first day you start driving [emoji38]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

One of my sidelights seems very dim...gonna pop the bonnet before pm school run to see if it's loose or just buggered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh Noooooooo! :o

And just like rehab, once you've lost the desire for that which you have been rehabilitated you can fall off the wagon and go all out and binge. I expect several hundred miles to be put on your car the first day you start driving [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Counting the days when I can get the dogs in the back and take them for a nice healthy run :D

Must have just been loose. Was fine when I pulled car into garage for a look, even before I popped bonnet. Gave the bulb a waggle, put back through aperture and tested again. All still fine so hopefully resolved now [emoji106]

Just had a call to confirm my baby's coming home tomorrow, hopefully they will have done a good job, bumpers come pre-painted which is usually the thing they make a mess of. At least I'll be able to get rid of this crappy Peugeot.

I need some new sidelights. Fancy some bright Osram ones. Problem is its a right pain in the backside to change them. I read you have to remove the whole light.

If it's like the outback mate, you can get your hands in ok.

Drivers side, just remove air intake then the cap covering the dipped light bulb and you should be able to get past to the side bulb holder

Passenger side, just unclip and move the flexible screen wash tube, remove cap covering dipped light again and you'll have access to the side light again.

These LED ones at £4 a pair are fantastic....get some; you won't be disappointed.

There's a whole thread on them in our outback section [emoji106]

I just filled up with vpower, 60quid lighter... but hang on a sec, why am I paying 135.9 for vpower, when regular shell unleaded is only 127.9? You'd think that they would reduce the vpower pricing a little. Will be tesco monmentum next time, which is a good few pence cheaper!

You've beeen done there it's only 134.9 here [emoji16]

To be fair it goes up and down as much as the regular fuel, it was about 1.37 2weeks ago

What Dave said.......................and the LEDs are awesomely bright.

I bought some the other week, fook they bright ! To the point that they outshine my Xenon bulbs [emoji52] mot at the end of the month, good job I have the old ones 'just in case'

Oh aye stants...they are blingin' mate [emoji41]

Ordered myself a spare set today when I thought one of mine may have an issue...turned out to be nothing more than human incompetence so will have some spares gathering dust in the garage soon [emoji14]

Like this?

If so its what Dave said!SUBARULegacyWagon-1696_6.jpg

I think that's a 3.0 spec B legacy.  Spec B's have a different type of grille,b - see the metal rim of the chrome looking grille? also the front bumper around the fog lights is different.

This is mine. Only ever seen two other Saloon Legacies on road. :)

Will have to get some of those sidelights though, mine are pretty dull, compared to my osram nightbreakers.

20140720_145330.jpg

20140720_145353.jpg