What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

I won't ever say you can over rate oil like millers but I don't use anything the costly in my cars for the age now. But I'd say my chances will increase of problems. But saying that I still use a high well know repeatable named oil [emoji2]

Just put 10/40 fully synth millers in for the winter due to it being ester based it should make hings a Little quieter when it gets colder, once up to temp I sounds better now so fingers crossed it will do the job, was told theres not much pojnt droppjng to a 5w oil so we'll see

Trimmed turbo heat shield so it fits again around my down pipe, adjusted headlights (long overdue), swapped the clocks bulbs to leds hoping to make them brighter and only succeeded in changing the colour to a turquoisey blue. And started refurbing the cylinders in my brakes. Busy night last night

• Like 1

I moved house at the weekend, so without internet till the 11th nov. :(

I did see a black xv earlier today though. Got a bit excited lol. Theres quite a few scoobies where i work in darlington actually. Ive been seeing the same black wrx sti about. I even saw a pre facelift mk 4 legacy saloon, plus a few outbacks.

Spent last night listening to sirens and fireworks going off as we don't live far from the fireworks storage place that went up last night, sadly looks like someone got stuck inside and is unaccounted for. Worst time of year as they supply to retail and display companies so would have been rammed with fireworks.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Passing through stants country this morning on the train on the way to Manchester [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope you've got your passport, not too friendly on the other side of the hill.

Spent last night listening to sirens and fireworks going off as we don't live far from the fireworks storage place that went up last night, sadly looks like someone got stuck inside and is unaccounted for. Worst time of year as they supply to retail and display companies so would have been rammed with fireworks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bad times I see the footage on the news this morning :(

I have access to a plotter so can have vinyl cut out.. now to decide if I want anything on my splitter ;) .

Shame about that fireworks place :( . Going to have a look now, only know because of you guys.

Put one of these onto day. Not that it will be any good for towing I could only get one bolt to fix it on and would smash my back bumper if I tried to use it :(

20141031_135405_zps865a34ce.jpg

I was looking at getting one of these, noticed on a few pictures on google that people seem to only have one bolt in? You would think they make sure they fit lol.

I don't mind too much mainly to decorate the back end really, I had looked before I bought it but wasn't sure if it would reach the two holes about the fixing point I've used. I could get something made up for it to fit if I asked nicely but leave it as it is now :D

And Stants anywhere outside of Leeds for you is Bandit country :)