What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Had some knobber at half five this morning in a pasat trying to climb into the boot. In thick fog what a cu*t !

2 speed cameras half a mile apart in a 60 so I just waited after the 2nd camera it goes up hill for 2miles and due to the height isn't foggy so he had to be told

Should have had a rant :) I have another rant to add soon but worried might upset people :D 

It'll be about his lass, 600 likes and the lack of !Removed! no doubt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Close enough :)

And I have man flu again !Removed! twice already :( I will post it up later :) Not the man flu.

Sorry, to hear about the man flu, my wife has it at the minute, came on the back of the last cold she had which followed the whiplash she got that car accident, she's having a rough time of it at the minute

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gutted mines not been that bad was about a month ago when I had it last time. I think it was when we all last was online. Well I say all me you and Pete :) (Hint) anyone for Forza night ? 

came on yesterday does my head in. :(

Had some ***** in a Kia dart out in front of me between me and a lorry today, then proceed to drive like daisy....both were dispatched at the first sign of clear road [emoji41] via sport mode

He continued to dally behind said lorry

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I've been with mine for about 10 years now I think so doubt I will move unless they try to take the **** :) 

MOT I think will pass with no problems anything that was faulty I've changed and had done when it's needed it. (Fingers Crossed) 

And Tax is just a ball ache I grudge paying :( but I guess to stay on the right side of the law I must do it :(