What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

I have insurance renewal tax and m.o.t all in January :(

Huh, this month, ive got £600 of travel tickets, £500 hotels, my road tax at £150, my wife's service at £400, £300 to have our trees done and it's Christmas. I know I'll get some of that back in expenses, but not until after Christmas now, and I've got another £500 of hotels to pay for next month [emoji19]

Still managed to squeeze fifty quid out for Far Cry 4 though , and selling our Meerkats and some old xbox360 games to raise the fifty quid for GTAV.

One has to have priorities. [emoji4]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Huh, this month, ive got £600 of travel tickets, £500 hotels, my road tax at £150, my wife's service at £400, £300 to have our trees done and it's Christmas. I know I'll get some of that back in expenses, but not until after Christmas now, and I've got another £500 of hotels to pay for next month [emoji19]

Still managed to squeeze fifty quid out for Far Cry 4 though , and selling our Meerkats and some old xbox360 games to raise the fifty quid for GTAV.

One has to have priorities. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You and you're millionaire life style pfft ;) 

I wanted to chop down the mother inlaws tree at bottom of garden she was adamant she was going to pay a professional to do it, he still ended up putting half of it through next doors trellis and patio furniture. Not laughed as much for a long time [emoji51]