What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Clean bill of health at the cars service today...the exhaust must be in better nick than I thought. They left a winter goody bag in the car for me too [emoji106]

Had an XV and a forester in the showroom....obviously I had a good look haha.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Clean bill of health at the cars service today...the exhaust must be in better nick than I thought. They left a winter goody bag in the car for me too [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not tempted then?

Well had to fight for spaces in the car park otherwise I'd have parked facing forwards but didn't want to miss the opertunity to park next to the EVO :) And I have had to give it another clean after I got back. 

20141218_094434_zpsd4d3f869.jpg

Well had to fight for spaces in the car park otherwise I'd have parked facing forwards but didn't want to miss the opertunity to park next to the EVO :) And I have had to give it another clean after I got back.

20141218_094434_zpsd4d3f869.jpg

Even the !Removed! of the subaru is better looking than the front of the Evo. I just think they're a bit too "in yer face"

I'd have to agree but I am bias in that respect :D I have no problem with evo's driven one and like them but I just don't think you get what you do from a Scoob the burble and for me and many others a better drive, they make better track day toys than an everyday road car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They also gave me a litre bottle of oil for top ups.....great service at GMD Subaru Durham [emoji106]

Went to visit Savage today and got lovely replacement steering wheel(very nice),and had a good chat and learnt quite a lot..(whether it will stay in my brain is another matter :lol:)Nice to meet you at last savage....On the way home squealing from front wheels on and off....!Removed! cars! But only when turning right,so when home off come the wheels lots of crap/crud between disc and backing plate,removed it all,and touch wood the noise is gone-pads and discs are fine.Will check the rears tomorrow...

Best of luck with the fmic fitting fella

Is there more room behind the bumper on the foz Rick ?

Cos it took me about 3hrs with a dremmel just to cut the back out of the bumper out on my classic [emoji53]

Nice to meet you today stu [emoji106]

Sorry the "parts store" looked more like a "shed load of !Removed!"[emoji5]

As it's a rather untidy tardis atm cos most of the parts are in random boxes stacked high due to a busy autumn offensive on my scoob[emoji6]

I guess you're steering wheel was on straight and you're air bag didn't go off at the first corner you come to then ....

Unless they've got wifi in A&E [emoji39]

• Like 2

Measured the front and rear arb'd with vernier calipers, I got a measurement of 20.03mm on the front however there is some rust on,I was told a standard bar is 19mm front ?

The rear measures in at a rather pathetic 13mm [emoji22] .

So what front bushes do people reckon 19mm or 20mm ?

Best of luck with the fmic fitting fella

Is there more room behind the bumper on the foz Rick ?

Cos it took me about 3hrs with a dremmel just to cut the back out of the bumper out on my classic [emoji53]

Nice to meet you today stu [emoji106]

Sorry the "parts store" looked more like a "shed load of !Removed!"[emoji5]

As it's a rather untidy tardis atm cos most of the parts are in random boxes stacked high due to a busy autumn offensive on my scoob[emoji6]

I guess you're steering wheel was on straight and you're air bag didn't go off at the first corner you come to then ....

Unless they've got wifi in A&E [emoji39]

Believe it or not mate it has the same fitment as the impreza lol.I think ive found another hose as well for my induction cone so I may finish fitting it tomorrow

Vac'd the car out. Snow foam wash. Towel dry and demon Shine detail spray polished the car. Replaces one of side light bulbs.

Getting ready for 6th year service at Europa Subaru in Sheffield on Tuesday.

When you snow foam wash, is that just spray on, rinse off, job done?

A lance is on my wish list and keep getting tempted; especially with the salt on the roads in winter. Plus I think it's a cool bit of kit [emoji41]

• Like 1