What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Well, been staring at some massive holes in my bumper because some dickless piece of **** has stolen my STi fog light covers. !Removed! livid!

Honestly reaching a point now where I'm thinking "why bother?" with it. Seriously contemplating selling it and just getting something cheap and !Removed!.

Tell me about it, pricks!!! I was going to glue them in too, but I wanted to touch up the one that got rubbed slightly by that idiot who couldn't park. Thought it would be easier off the car so left it but just hadn't had time to touch it up. Should have stuck it in place anyway and struggled with it on the car. Now I can't find another set (painted) for under £170.... Don't suppose anyone has any ideas or knows where I can get some cheaper - 2nd hand is fine.

Might have to just put mesh in the holes for now to protect the electrical connections and water tank.

Yea I agree on the F'ing birds comment too! I live near a park with a few trees along the road. If you park underneath one of the trees it gets bombed and covered in !Removed!. I avoid them at all costs.

• Like 1

Well, been staring at some massive holes in my bumper because some dickless piece of **** has stolen my STi fog light covers. !Removed! livid!

Honestly reaching a point now where I'm thinking "why bother?" with it. Seriously contemplating selling it and just getting something cheap and !Removed!.

!Removed! you can steal my missus but don't touch the car  :angry: hopefully the f@ckers will crash and break them.

Hopefully they'll get mugged on the way home by big Arthur who is feeling a but frisky and has a 12 inch one a foot thick and he's got the staying power sufficient that they won't be sitting down for a week. And then they die and stop polluting the gene pool.

Did I go too far?

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Dog, that's not too far at all mate! It sounds just about right to me. Honestly wouldn't feel bad in the slightest if that happened to whoever did it.

Think I'm going to invest in a CCTV set. Had my van broken into twice in the last year too. Might act as a deterrent and help catch anyone who does anything like this again.

Sorry stants I'll be down south mon to fri for next few weeks but if anything comes up on the weekend I'll try and be there. Today I spent a few hours wiring in gauges before realising the mount I had didn't fit so then fitted a sub I've had in the garage for the last few years. Bit of bass was fun but I think the amps had it as it started harmonising to the idle of the engine. Think modern car with engine sound through the speakers haha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear it Nick, don't know why people do that it's just wrong! Keep your eye on eBay. CCTV sounds like a very good idea really.

Just the usual driving around for me, nothing special.

I do like there products, the clays sre good value for money and I got some rust eating gell for the mazda which worked a treat

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk

Videoed a nob in a van driving like a Pratt over taking on double whites and everything, all after he cut me up. Unfortunately his van had the company name and it's a well known company so I might send the video to his manager seeing as he gave me the bird for flashing my lights at him. He'll hopefully have a nice weekend coming [emoji35]

• Like 2

well Subaru have decided, finally to do a tv advert to sell their off road cars the XV and the Forester cars so many ways you could sell the fun and sporty feel of these cars to make them desirable and yet this is what they came up with . . . .oh dear

Also here's the nob I spoke of earlier, two HGVs on a hill over double whites, his boss will probably get this vid tomorrow as just sent it

• Like 1

What a *****....deserves all he gets....boils my ****, that sort of driving.

Same goes for the bloke in your dash cam vid [emoji14]

• Like 1