What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

About time

And was it Gavin rushing to get his Magic resin smeared over someone's windscreen ?

It might be about time but what a crap advert, when you consider how they could have sold these cars, where's the fun and excitement. All they're saying is if you're not of country gentry with 2.4 children and a Labrador maybe you should look at something else. Most people in the US who buy these are surf dude types

I'll let you know what happens with the van man, didn't get his plate as wasn't expecting him to do that

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Started modifying the radio facia for my tablet install. Nearly fitted the tablet, need to get that done and then get the head unit in the bottom and tidy it up nicely so a bit of work to do yet.

• Like 1

Started modifying the radio facia for my tablet install. Nearly fitted the tablet, need to get that done and then get the head unit in the bottom and tidy it up nicely so a bit of work to do yet.

Oh it never ends mate when you start I'm still thinking of !Removed! to do with mine like putting USB ports in parts of the car so I don't have to lean in the boot to use the USB stick and sat nav Bluetooth for my phone :D 

I think it's a stage I have got to when I can't take my car anymore in power so looked else where to mod :D 

It might be about time but what a crap advert, when you consider how they could have sold these cars, where's the fun and excitement. All they're saying is if you're not of country gentry with 2.4 children and a Labrador maybe you should look at something else. Most people in the US who buy these are surf dude types

I agree but then it becomes just another Qashqai advert of look how much fun you can have by driving like a bellend through the built up city streets :D 

Oh it never ends mate when you start I'm still thinking of !Removed! to do with mine like putting USB ports in parts of the car so I don't have to lean in the boot to use the USB stick and sat nav bluetooth for my phone :D

I think it's a stage I have got to when I can't take my car anymore in power so looked else where to mod :D

I agree but then it becomes just another Qashqai advert of look how much fun you can have by driving like a bellend through the built up city streets :D

Is that bad then, I thought you were supposed to drive like a bell end through built up areas. I think they could have made a bit more of the off-road capability, showing it driving in the snow or something like that

No I see what you mean wouldn't have hurt show it's all round potential, as in farm or rescue type scene's. !Removed! hell I think I should become Subarus Advertising department I could do a better job I'm sure of it ;) 

to be fair I think they should just show your picture on the advertisements it didn't look the same on the advert I think that bit of black costley plastic changes the car a lot and worth the extra £££'s  

I drove to Asda in mine. I'm thinking about getting a little dashcam, something relatively cheap, small and discrete. Oh and that allows me to use a micro SD card (or non micro).

In car camera, less than £11 from Amazon!!!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B005Q6CJI4/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• Like 2

Yeah the nightvision does sound interesting, could have many uses. Think I will buy one now as the gopro is a bit of a pain to set up for everyday use. Good for when you want to record some decent roads though :)

Have you heard of Drift HD Cams Gambit? I might get rid of my GoPro and get one of them instead :)

As for the Subaru matter, realised it's not so fun driving in the wet  atm... my front end up slides in every corner :( . I have a pair of Yokohamas to put on front so they match the back so will do that asap!

I'm binning mine off back to Amazon as it's not working properly. The transcend drivepro200 seems the best for the money at £79 from Amazon and it uses micro SD. This is the one I'm getting next instead of the cheapo one. Vids on YouTube look pretty impressive.

You can even download vids straight to your phone via wifi without unplugging it

Have a look at some of the phone apps you can get, mine cost under two quid and is fantastic upload straight to youtube edit auto save when accident etc. Unfortunately I have to delete all my vids after a couple of days as I didn't set it to auto over write and it chews through my 16 gig card, have two short clips saved so I'll pop them up

Sent from my SM-T210

How dare you drive your car where she wants too! You deserve all you get.

Incidentally the idiot in the van yesterday, had his fleet manager on today asking for more info so they can track down which driver it was, as he was suitably impressed with his standard of driving. Will see what happens. Have decided though that I'm returning that cheap dash cam and just ordered a new transcend one

• Like 1

usual daily driving (school run etc) then bought my second impreza everything but the engine figured i could take the parts off it i need (wlloy wheels,rear diff, rear shafts and bonnet maybe some other bits ;)) then i'll be breaking the rest

• Like 1

Have a look at some of the phone apps you can get, mine cost under two quid and is fantastic upload straight to youtube edit auto save when accident etc. Unfortunately I have to delete all my vids after a couple of days as I didn't set it to auto over write and it chews through my 16 gig card, have two short clips saved so I'll pop them up

Sent from my SM-T210

Had the witness phone app for my iphone but it overheats after about an hour and then shuts down to prevent damage. That's why I'm looking at a dash cam