What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Mines in the dealers today to be reserviced after they didn't do half the stuff last time and ended up sacking the entire service team. Also it's having a new seat frame and inners finally. Again because of the service team that were there at the time. Hopefully it'll all get sorted this time. Git a 2015 XV for the day now. Apart from the Stereo being a Dab system and a few tweaks to the dash display it's not hugely different to mine. They had a couple of Orange ones in for servicing and they looked awful.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Mines in the dealers today to be reserviced after they didn't do half the stuff last time and ended up sacking the entire service team. Also it's having a new seat frame and inners finally. Again because of the service team that were there at the time. Hopefully it'll all get sorted this time. Git a 2015 XV for the day now. Apart from the stereo being a Dab system and a few tweaks to the dash display it's not hugely different to mine. They had a couple of Orange ones in for servicing and they looked awful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you use Pinkstones in Stoke then? They have changed the service team completely, including that stupid girl on the front desk who just wouldn't listen to. All the mechanics went too, because they didn't do anything. I wouldn't have stayed with them except that they have completely revamped everything so I thought they're much more likely to be ok now. There's a whole saga behind the problems but they just sat around doing nothing pretending they were doing loads, they didn't even take my wheels off during a service which is how they git rumbled be used only I knew where the locking wheel nut key was.

• Like 1

Yes I've used them for a few spares. The lad (think it was Wayne) on the spares desk was pretty helpful but since he left, that girls crap. I asked for a written quote for a new wheel due to pothole damage, she said we can't do that!

Where've they had this new bunch of proper techies all of a sudden? Is it the old holdcroft team from Leek Road?

They've put out from them, lead you seems to be from Toyota.

That girl had gone now too. Turns out that even though my car went in to have the seat foam replaced in October, they didn't put a new foam in at all, just plumped it up a bit and gave it back. The new lot seem a lot more clues up. I think that Wayne has gone too.

Got my car back although they didn't do the up pipe today so will have to go back in and have the map tweaked to suit at the same time. Initial impressions are good- now boosts to around 1.25 bar, and flicks up to 1 bar in a flash. Would feel more comfortable once it's been checked on a rolling road though.

• Like 2

I'll tell you what I've done....., my first Subaru. I've replaced most of the suspension. The throttle body, the turbo, the clutch back in April and now replacing the clutch yet again and Flywheel tomorrow. Car has cost me a fortune since I bought it. 2008 Subaru Legacy Diesel 95000kms on the clock.

• Like 1

Nice yeah soon puts wear on other parts when you start to up the bhp. And I know what you mean I had a m3 for awhile but still drove the scoob more m3 was more comfortable to drive but I felt it just wanted to kill me :)

took my !Removed! splitter off on a kerb in services car park on my way home, so now thats on my christmas list...anyone know any decent ones? and reasonable prices?

the one i had came with the car when i bought it so not sure what it is..

thats whats currently on it, now missing the middle bit, might tiger seal it back on till i get a new one

post-4058-0-95200900-1449934893_thumb.jp