What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Just reversed into a !Removed! bollard... !Removed!.

Got lost trying to a.find a car park in newcastle rvi hospital. Ended up stuck in a staff car park, had to reverse out... bang straight into a bollard i couldnt see. :'(

Lucky its only chipped the paint of my rear bumper. But still gutted.

Told you you needed an estate....better visibility lol

Hope all is ok though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

haha yeah, I couldnt see the bollards as they were directly behind me and lower than my boot.

Watched my dash cam footage and I should have had better awareness of my surroundings at the time.

Fortunately the damage is minor.

My Sport Wagon's just started playing up, anyone used any of those Blue tooth phone app OBD2 scanners/readers?

I'm thinking of getting one as they seem like a pretty good idea and may help me sort a few things out with my Scoob

Aww I see, no there's no engine light on the dash. The issue is it's started to stall. It starts fine and behaves it self but if I've just gone out for a short trip, stop to shopping for example, then get back in the car it starts fine but can't keep a revs up properly and stalls. I'm been trying to stop it from stalling doing toe-and-heel - very badly !! but when it's up to proper working temperature it's fine.

Might be the auto-choke, or a temp sensor or some other dodgy sensor. Hence the need for an OBD2 scanners/reader :(

Aww I see, no there's no engine light on the dash. The issue is it's started to stall. It starts fine and behaves it self but if I've just gone out for a short trip, stop to shopping for example, then get back in the car it starts fine but can't keep a revs up properly and stalls. I'm been trying to stop it from stalling doing toe-and-heel - very badly !! but when it's up to proper working temperature it's fine.

Might be the auto-choke, or a temp sensor or some other dodgy sensor. Hence the need for an OBD2 scanners/reader :(

http://uk.subaruownersclub.com/forums/index.php?/topic/2366-Manually-Reading-ECU-Codes

Ok cheers Scoobyghost.

@ Gambit, not especially at roundabouts just whenever you let go of the throttle to brake for example, the revs just drop till it stalls, sometimes it just bobblings around at a couple of revs, close to stall but mostly it will just stall. It doesn't happen all the time and it's only when it's between working temperature and cold, when it's relying on the auto choke I'm guessing.

Sounds like the maf. But I'd just check everything is tight and pipes not split from the air intake. I'd also just give the throttle body a clean with some carb cleaner. See if that helps first. As it's cheaper to sort them issues. Could be another sensor but sounds like maf issue's.

Ok will try it cheers Gambit

I wanted to put some engine flush through it this weekend but couldn't get the under tray off, I thought it was rare to see one on an older car then realized why, one of the bolts had seized, had to drill the f**k*r out!

Then discovered I couldn't get the damn oil filter off either as that was seized on too, even with an oil filter wrench, Jesus I mean cummon! Anyways will try again at weekend will need to 

get a better filter wrench, one with a rubber strap not a chain, as they tend to tear into the filter.