What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Looks like my maf is dead did the old unplug test and it runs,boo I've seen on the log it drops voltage when at idle, does anyone know the correct resistance so I can check on multi meter ?

Failing that it's 282 for a new on or possibly a tweak on my map fingers crossed

Looks like...

Terminals 1, 2 and 4 should have approximately 1 mega-ohm of resistance to ground.  Terminal 3 should have zero ohms resistance to ground.

See what you get.

• Like 1

I'm on a 3 pin purple maf, was logging with evo scan and it was constant then dropping when clutch depressed, how ever I went against my better judgment and cleaned it according to the Internet and now stalls when unplugged idles fine and runs a bit better so fingers crossed it's either a quick cheap fix till after Christmas or sorted for good,either way my wallet can breath a sigh of relief for a bit.

Cheers for the info though mate

Put it on eBay last week and had a bid that met my reserve last night, which means it will be going :(.

On the upside, it will mean I've got a big of money in the bank to begin looking around for a brat...

• Like 1

Installed the STI intercooler today... was very straight forward actually, taking the old out was harder!!

Also cleaned out my IAC valve which was veeeeeeery dirty, deems to have done the trick, no more revs jumping between gears!!

post-3090-0-76619100-1449415376_thumb.jp

I got passed by 3 unmarked police cars today with all the lights going on the M4. A BMW 5 series, a BMW X5 and a Subaru Legacy Estate in black.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm presuming the Legacy estate was the 3ltr version.

I hate looking at this thread. It's like it wants me to spend money. The 555 impreza looking really nice. If the prodrive allow us to have a photo shoot I know my mate would love it if you had your car as he wants a history picture doing of rally cars or wrc stickered up.

• Like 1