What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Lol. Still not for me look nice but I like to feel like a real man haha. No I'd like to test drive one. I can imagine it being a nice drive. But I do like a manual gearbox.

You're just a stick fiddler addict haha

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I was looking at a steel grey 15' STI the other day thinking, I could afford that! Only problem is I need ground clearance to get to the places I got to and I would hate to grind the underside of that on the floor [emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd park up and walk for the off road section's [emoji6]

I know, I am seriously tempted to get one in the future but I'll have to get it past the wife which would be the tricky bit [emoji6]

Just put your foot down....be past her in no time [emoji14]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I take the third one (but in manual  :P ).  I can def see one of these in the future.  Id just pull the practicality card.  Id love an Impreza but the said card doesn't work there  :( .

• Like 1

I was looking at a steel grey 15' STI the other day thinking, I could afford that! Only problem is I need ground clearance to get to the places I got to and I would hate to grind the underside of that on the floor [emoji30]

Rally panels on underside ;)

• Like 1

Rear wipers playing up, It stopped last week for a bit but sorted it's self out, until this morning, parked outside again overnight and wouldn't wipe, however it works when you open the boot ??

Presume it's a loose connection or bad earth, in the wiring that runs through the tail Gate

• Like 1

Rear wipers playing up, It stopped last week for a bit but sorted it's self out, until this morning, parked outside again overnight and wouldn't wipe, however it works when you open the boot ??

Presume it's a loose connection or bad earth, in the wiring that runs through the tail Gate

Is there one of those flexi rubber things that goes from the body to the boot? Wires often break in those after years of having stress put on them. Had it with a speaker in the imprezka

Yes mate I'm up in the Yorkshire dales at the no so won't get to look at it till Tuesday at least,

Had tge same with the washer hose was a right pain to change, does the wiring run up the near side from the lights over the roof then into boot or does it come along the headliner ?