What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

I think she's just !Removed! off because you scared the life out of her lol. Serves her right though trying to ram you :P

I've just been out on the drive with my GoPro, forgot to charge it so the filming stopped after 10 minutes :( , managed to do a launch just before in ran out though! I am aware I suck at them but got to be my best one yet! Let me know what you think...

Also, I went down a road I always drive past and now it's my new favorite road! Steep climb with hairpin corners, very fun and the decent is even better  :P . Will go out tomorrow night and get a video of it with a charged GoPro *plugs in*

• Like 1

I think she's just !Removed! off because you scared the life out of her lol. Serves her right though trying to ram you :P

I've just been out on the drive with my GoPro, forgot to charge it so the filming stopped after 10 minutes :( , managed to do a launch just before in ran out though! I am aware I suck at them but got to be my best one yet! Let me know what you think...

Also, I went down a road I always drive past and now it's my new favorite road! Steep climb with hairpin corners, very fun and the decent is even better :P . Will go out tomorrow night and get a video of it with a charged GoPro *plugs in*

Looks rapid to me...

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Stanton, which app do you use?

that van driver, what a *****!

a couple of years ago I had a similar thing. a dual carriageway goes into one lane and there are chevrons in the middle, I saw a van (city link) a bit behind flashing it's lights, it then went onto the chevrons and passed about 10 cars, the chevrons turned into a double white line around a corner, he carried on and passed a car turning right (god knows how the car turning right missed him), I phoned the coppers and said it might be stolen, they said there were no reports on it. the next morning I phone the company and spoke to a manager, he said the driver had had complaints before, but he needed something more official, I said I phoned the police first and he said 'was it that bad?' yup, he said he could check with the police and if his driving was that bad that I reported it then that was great (but not for the driver) and he was going to lose his job. I felt bad, but he shouldn't drive like a prick, putting peoples lives at risk. if you drive a sign written van, then if you drive like a prick, someone WILL report you

Brake fade after my usual stint back to camp. Though it is about the length of the ring and very fast roads with hard braking no wonder i nearly didnt turn into camp lol. Need to look at getting some higher temp pads

• Like 1

I remember Adam once saying to me that once you have cooked your brake oil it's fooked. I would say you might have a stuck piston on the calipers or two so just normal drive will heat the !Removed! things up before you even try to brake. 

Dave, it's called autogaurd on play store not sureanout Apple, the free versoons juat as good but you ccan't use the phone while it's on, only cost £1.69 to upgrade to pro version. You can turn screen off to prevent overheat ues a sat nav app. Call people etc.

The clip is cut straight after cos I coildn't hold my tongue any longer her abuse carried on, until she realised the lane she was in took her to the same place as my lane and she had to sit next to me in traffic for 5 mins :-) she did the thing where they grup the steeting wheel and look aldead ahead. Just told her to use her mirrors.

Gambit, on a bad day I can drive round he loop 10 times plus :O

• Like 2

Seen a few bad drivers today.

Had some knobber in a focus st right up my !Removed! earlier, so close i could barely see his grill. I just ignored the ****** and his !Removed! car. he overtook me as i pulled off a roundabout, then he cut infront of me, sped up off and nearly killed a cyclist. Also had a knob pull out of a junction on me, whilst blatantly on his talking on his phone, not paying any attention.

If you have a dash cam, can you pass on the footage to the feds?

oh and i put 65 quids worth of vpower in :)

• Like 1

Yep, you can you can call 101 and they'll want the footage on the original memory card, must be able to read number plate and date and time must be correct. That is apparently enough for a conviction

• Like 1

Yep, you can you can call 101 and they'll want the footage on the original memory card, must be able to read number plate and date and time must be correct. That is apparently enough for a conviction

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+1 on that...had confirmed by my local force too

• Like 1

+1 on that...had confirmed by my local force too

excellent thanks chaps, definitely going to invest in one. 

Do you get the sd card back though?

Went for a drive after work to record the road I found, wasn't the best run but managed to get a video of the climb and decent back down:

Then when I got home decided to give the car a wash and then got roped into washing my parents Audi... sorry guys ;)

.post-2084-0-01981300-1399668592_thumb.jp

• Like 1