What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Cool man that helps load I'm just gonna buy a second hand wrx ones

You may need to change the springs, sf foz is around 60kg heavier over the rear, yoi could end up with a saggy !Removed!.

Have you got the the self leveling ones on at the mo ?

Go out for the night and I have 50 notifications lol.

Ash... bet you can't wait to get them fitted!

James... At least with WRX suspension the ride is still going to be comfy, I had Prodrive suspension on mine and it was horrible!!

Blackbosh... That's what i'm doing this weekend, completely stripping down the inlet and replacing pipes as well as fitting the boost gauge :D

• Like 2

changing rear diff oil using; http://www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/p/car-accessories/engine-oils-and-car-fluids/car-tranmission-oils/manual-transmission-fluids/?522770312&0&cc5_868

strange that the drain plug was easy to undo while the filler plug was way to fastened... :wacko:

actually the drain plug came off so easy with my 'new' Milwaukee tool that i spilled a bit of oil :o

for filling the diff with new oil i used my green funnel and line i used for my previous Hilux / Sorento cars, works well all thou it takes it's time :lol:

post-1873-0-73845800-1402673014_thumb.jp

post-1873-0-44439600-1402673035_thumb.jp

post-1873-0-25196500-1402673048_thumb.jp

post-1873-0-59882700-1402673062_thumb.jp

• Like 1

oops, woman stalled her engine on the roundabout while taking off resulting me bumping into her car :(

stupid thing is that i had my car cam installed yesterday but left it out today :ph34r:

post-1873-0-95903200-1402664502_thumb.jp

That's unfortunate, was there any damage or just a nudge? That's the only time I've hit another car, at a junction at about 2mph

i just took off from still stand too so the speed must be like under the 5 mph, i was also looking to the right into the roundabout what was completely empty.

she insist to go trough the insurance as i offered her cash since the only damage i could see was some scuffs on her Peugeot's bumper. so it's bye bye to my No Claims Bonus. a good start for the weekend...

Silly bints like that shouldn't be driving. She's probably thinking theres some invisible damage that only a garage can sort out. Grr you wouldn't need insurance if only car enthusiasts were on the road. #ClarksonforPM rant over. Good luck getting it sorted hopefully if it goes through then it will be down as both at fault and she gets stung all the same.

I hate insurance.

God that would Pi$$ me off :( 

I'd have got out and said look no one was hurt it's only a scuff have a good day sorry for the inconvenience, then driven off. It's !Removed! like that that makes insurance a must have for every thing we do in life. Same as me trying to get a place to host a local Subaru meet up every one wants public liability  :angry:

Silly

bints like that shouldn't be driving. She's probably thinking theres

some invisible damage that only a garage can sort out. Grr you wouldn't

need insurance if only car enthusiasts were on the road. #ClarksonforPM

rant over. Good luck getting it sorted hopefully if it goes through then

it will be down as both at fault and she gets stung all the same.

I hate insurance.

Can't even see any in that pic, she's actually going through insurance for it? Crazy woman

God that would Pi$$ me off :(

I'd

have got out and said look no one was hurt it's only a scuff have a

good day sorry for the inconvenience, then driven off. It's !Removed! like

that that makes Insurance a must have for every thing we do in life.

Same as me trying to get a place to host a local Subaru meet up every

one wants public liability  :angry:

guys one comment from me; no matter what happened i shouldn't have bumped into that Peugeot even thou it happened :(

she took off i followed did a quick look to the right to make sure the roundabout was still clear (as it was) then looked forward and there was the Peugeot standing still in front of me, full in the brakes and bumped the Peugeot. Woman came out saying sorry engine shuttered and i didn't want to cross the roundabout.

Point here is that i bumped in the back of that car, have NO witnesses as everybody drove around us and it will be my word against hers.

insurance companies are like sharks; waiting for a phone call like this and trying to put as many things as possible on the bill of the person in fault like hire car, hospital visit, expensive (friend garage of the insurance) garages etc etc.

I agree thats what would do my head in. It was a mistake on your part not an accident if you had smashed my bumper off and offered to pay cash for the repair I'd been like thats fine. So for a bumper scuff I'd have snapped your hand off but still wants to go through the insurance stupid that. Makes me wonder if she did just to make the claim  :angry: