What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Cheek of the tw@t. Definitely report it to the police, especially if you have some pain. You never know could go on for months. Should be fast and easy to do and the police will give him some stick id expect.

I have had a prolapsed disk for the last 5 months, i`m on mucho strong painkillers but I still feel quite a lot of pain down my leg.

This shunt won`t have done me any good, and it did !Removed! well hurt when it happened. I`ll have a word with my insurance co  tomorrow and see what they say.

I'd be saying "you might want to !Removed! pull over now then or I might just have to take you to the local hospital..."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Naah......he crapped himself when I drew along side of him, only a young lad, probably didn`t know what to do.

He does now though!

I feel for you mate. My back went a few years ago and I've never been in so much pain and discomfort. Hope you feel better soon

I have keyhole surgery scheduled for the 27th of this month, not looking forward to it but if it fixes me then bring it on.

I'd contact your insurers get them to do a full vehicle inspection and start the claim, he'll get stung for insurance which if he's a young lad is probably what he ran.

You sure the car is insured for him or just insured?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the MID database it comes back as insured. It won`t tell you the name of the insured just if it is or not.

Ive also learnt that that recirc valve on the forester needs to be changed for more boost as its a two way valve and restricts boost.A Subaru tuner told me this this morning.So im guessing it would need uprating or get a dump valve might as well go for atmospheric lol

Yes, had to get mine machined and sleeved after that. How the hell the thing worked in any way shape or form absolutely baffled my mechanic. It was just a bag of loose bearings :lol:

Oh............I rang my insurance and put a claim in for yesterday. Although no damage to her I still need it checking over by their engineers.

And the sore neck will be arriving shortly.

• Like 1

David did you end up with the ones from the bay ?

I'm going to replice mine this week but I reckin I'll have to get upgraded h4 mains to go with them may look a bit odd else

What you want is a set of these: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Premium-H4-35w-HID-Xenon-Conversion-Kit-Smart-Canbus-System-Subaru-Toyota-/400745092807?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item5d4e44d6c7

Straight swap and easy to install.