Would anyone be interested in a Buttertubs and/or Whitby day?

Will keep an eye on it depending on a few things my self that im still !Removed! waiting for. But will trybget another two scoobs to come if I can and they are free.

Hoping to get my sti at the end of the month - just waiting on the transporter arriving at the dealer.

Still planning on doing this. Will be meeting in Richmond (not far from the A1) and I'll take the group on a lovely drive up to Tanhill Pub, then over the Buttertubs run, then stop off in Hawes for something to eat before I'll lead everyone back to Leeming Services outside Bedale which is back onto the A1 so people can get back home.

Just to mention this now - this route gets quite busy through the summer and with 2 kids in the back of the car I won't be speeding. I just want to enjoy being in a convoy of nice cars, through a beautiful area of countryside on a day where folks can meet and have a natter.

I once LED the RS club on a Tanhill run due to the guy who organised the day not turning up. I was bullied into putting my foot down wherever possible by club members. It was a knightmare. About 25 cars got lost that day, and I vowed to never be persuaded to do that again. People come from miles away on these days out, so speeding for me is NOT on the agenda.

• Like 2

I'm still well up for this! I'm proper itching for a great drive. Got lots of work on the car coming up though so money is a bit tight at the moment so will be dependant on when for me. I'll do my best though!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...