Jap fest Castle Coombe pics.

I didn't have a camera and only too a few phone pics.

Hopefully some one has got some decent pics.

New 2014 STI.

Looks really nice from the front in real life, the back is pretty similar to the last saloon they did.

02b567c7afd54d9232c5cd589f4eb6dc_zps9c99

9c1233038a5152c700cfaaa8b0f238ab_zps0607

17c5d3f9bdd136858305be75786f71ad_zpsc5cf

Evo- Scoob Scoob-Evo?? Maybe a Scevbo?

5ca65e5383b512ccd3c68d1bacc741fe_zpsbab6

6d040f7e8322feb8d10d6a9496e84103_zps602e

just for Gambit the S204

d3947be3040e6a13b5e1623383c9d654_zpse37b

d72dabdba63b49641c66c72fdc4b748c_zps6226

bfc3c9ea56833c896b610ca0a7c2186e_zps42e1

The Club Section. And Boots looking reflective :)

5ace97a00b385b875e62c30025aff45f_zps69df

6458d1492f065e7db1c2c93ebf65b416_zpsec46

• Like 1

Some nice cars there and didn't look to bad did the weather let it down and what was the section like we was given. If it was **** I and we get a few more members going to the Japfest 2 I will moan about it.

I take it not everyone turned up then should have been more there. And shame not all the cars had the plates ;)

And one more thing do you think there is anything we could have done to make it better ?

Oh and I'm loving that new STI what a car  :wub:

To be honest, 90% of the club stands were pretty much the same as us. It was only the big established clubs that had decent spots and loads of flags and banners.

Sorry, the flyers were not used, as it seemed a bit rude to put them on other scoobs on club stands. Maybe we should have done it to the regional clubs and not national, just didn't want to tread on any toes. And they didn't look that great as my work printer is only 600dpi.

Improvement wise, Would be great if we had more banners and some flags. It's all a matter of cost though. Also getting it all from one show to another could be an issue.

As I said to you, we have to expect teething problems and it was all a bit last minute. We have more time to organise for the next one.

Onwards and upwards.

All I would have done wither flyers is had them sat somewhere for people to take as they pass :) I agree I wouldn't want to go self promoting on other bigger clubs, I've always been happy to work with the smaller regional/local clubs how I see it like you with Surrey Scoobies helps us with members that come here with the meet and helps their meet get bigger as well as meeting local people. I'm trying to get Scotty to do the same with his club but he seems a bit reluctant. But I wont try force anything.

I will try get some flags and more banners sorted for the next one I know what you mean about having them at other events but with Boot's going to both well I think he's still going it worked this time so I will look at that when the time comes as it look's like it will be the only 2 this year and less we end up having a bigg S.O.C of our own some where :) 

With the cost I guess thats where a full paid membership would help, I wonder if it's worth maybe doing a donation thing to help pay for it seems unfair to try get steve to buy it all. But I will have to speak with him about that 1st before I can do anything I don't mind buying a few bits. 

I also did like the show plates look great on the photos I think they are worth getting for the regular goers or  even the casual ones going :) 

And nothing I didn't expect to be fair I'm just after some ideas if it could have been improved or made more fun other than taking lot's of woman in very little clothing and beer and stakes ;) 

But well done all that went hope to see you lot at many more with many more members :D 

awesome pics shame i couldn't make it but i'm hoping to make some meets soon enough once i get the 2nd impreza i'll either be using it to fix the wagon or engine transplanting into it as it's already registered as a non turbo that way the rear diff will be sorted one way or the other