My Outback....first pictures

david1972

My black Labrador boy owns me  :P  - Bailey, 1 yr old

SWMBO has plans to rescue another Lab, slightly older and of the fairer s*x lol

It seems quite good...thick end of 10m I'd say, and that's without having to go under the drivers side carpet.

Going to have to buy a rear bumper protector though at circa £95 [emoji54]

You don't need a pic, it's easy. Front passenger foot well...pull back the carpet behind the glove box on the right hand side. Probably need a torch. The control unit is up there. Should be a black wire wrapped around the heater motor. Unwrap it and let it dangle free (ooh err missus) that should give you more distance. You can experiment more by lengthening the wire bit by bit.

Sent from my Galaxy S 5 using Tapatalk

Nice one thank you. Had to take the little plastic cover off the bottom of the glove box area but now have it dangled in the footwell. Will try amd find some thin wire and extend it a bit. Least i don't have to stand next to the car now :-)

Cheers

Alan

• 2 weeks later...

Range limitation is a Cat 1 restriction, reduces chance of you accidentally disarming car sat on your drive while playing with remote when sat in the lounge watching tv  & so forth ...