Your Opinion on Badges?

tom_gr7

Personal preference mate, if you like it and want on stick it on. At the end of the day it's your car and balls to everyone else !

Maybe mount it with something temporary stand back have a look and see what you think, that way if you don't like it or want to move it at least you can easily

• Like 1

Personal preference mate, if you like it and want on stick it on. At the end of the day it's your car and balls to everyone else !

Maybe mount it with something temporary stand back have a look and see what you think, that way if you don't like it or want to move it at least you can easily

Good idea Stanton, and you're right about personal preference.

Me personally - I like the fact that mine just says 'Outback' and gives no indication of what lurks beneath  ;)

Maybe a silly question, but why does it not have a badge already?

Personally I'm not too bothered about badges as long as they are correct for the car… I can't help thinking of all those mid-range BMWs going around with an eBay 'M' badge stuck in the back.  Who are they trying to kid?

I'm with everyone else mate if you like it do it :)

I've been wanting to debadge mine for ages now just nervous of it being that weather worn now it will always show through. Like a fat birds knickers wearing tight leggings that are 2 sizes too small :( 

I'm with everyone else mate if you like it do it :)

I've been wanting to debadge mine for ages now just nervous of it being that weather worn now it will always show through. Like a fat birds knickers wearing tight leggings that are 2 sizes too small :(

use bug and tar for the glue and megiaurs compound to bring colour back.