The dark side

quit

If I recall Nissan did something similar with the skyline in the late 90's, Stagea I think it was called, basically a skyline estate. Didn't know they made these estates as recently as that though, certainly never seen a mitsi one, obviously Subaru made them

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Potentially ruinous running costs though !

Seen a few r34 front end conversions &rb26 powered ones floating round the webs, cant stand autos mainily as I hate the old creeping you get with them,

Suppose I'd have to get with the times eventually manuals will be a thing of the past

I hate autos too, why every car I've owned has been manual. I imagine a good paddle shift gearbox would be fine, trouble is there's a lot of very dodgy slow ones. We'll all have paddle shift soon as you say.

I looked at 2wd 2.5t skyline many years ago, but the running costs put me off so I built an Opel race car instead. That did 14sec quarter miles too but was cheap enough that I drive it to work daily (although uncomfortably).

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk