JapShow 2015 - Sunday 5th July

Gambit

Can you sort me out for Sunday please mate will come down but like I say have to head of early-ish as the misses is away so need to be back for the dogs.

--

I make Films and Website for people

Yeah could ring them for me tomorrow too book at ticket and club pass stress you want it for S.O.C see what they say you need to speak to Donna. Just to see what she says I'm sure because we're booked you can order direct but if not just do it from the link in the first post mate :D 

Will do. The stand passes come at a later date?

Sorry was speaking to @AlexFilms lol.... Sure the tag doesn't work but will try it :D

+1 yeah best just ordering a ticket online mate. Bit cheaper than on the gate but it can be done on the gate if you can't be arsed :D

Oh and stand passes yeah they're sent out 1 to 2 weeks before. 

• Like 1

Sorry was speaking to @AlexFilms lol.... Sure the tag doesn't work but will try it :D

+1 yeah best just ordering a ticket online mate. Bit cheaper than on the gate but it can be done on the gate if you can't be arsed :D

Oh and stand passes yeah they're sent out 1 to 2 weeks before.

Yer the tag dident work haha. Ok will order one on link on the post.

--

Oh I can see it fine :( unless steve's taken them down but as far as I was aware I was going to be left to deal with it. Well if you want to ring Donna tomorrow or I will I'll see if we can still confirm people via them and have them added if not I think Steve has about 1 weeks before his kids due I'll try get you and another chap on the stand who's been pming me about it :) 

Right I've had to take the links down now. With Steve's baby due anyday now he won't be able to sort the tickets out.

If you can try ring and speak with Donna she should be back today. 

01234 782828

or email her

donna@santapod.com

Just let her know you want a club pass and ticket for S.O.C just make sure you let her know it is us as they're is a few owners clubs. Otherwise like Ash last year will be placed on the wrong stand :D 

If she says she hasn't got us down yet that's because she's been away and needs to get us sorted. So might help kick her !Removed! a bit :D 

Sorry I'm late to this (i haven't read the past 18 pages)

Whats happening with this, any space for me anywhere?

or are we closed on this and I should get my own tickets and meet you all down there? 

I think we are trying to sort out a few more club passes but some confusion on the japshow end as all the clubs have similar names.

--

Should still be good for more. I'm just waiting to hear from Steve. I'm not sure if he's ringing them or me to find out whats going on. But if I've not heard owt I'll buzz them tomorrow. :)

Yea, its just my car, but i have a few friends coming down in my car. 

if you could let me know what i need to do that would be awesome :) 

Thank you guys :D