JapShow 2015 - Sunday 5th July

Gambit

You really have to worry about stand passes if we,re on grass area it the same place we camp loads of room , by the way who's camping for the weekend

2 of ya have booked for the weekend mate might be worth snuggling up with Uklegacy for a party :) 

And flag should be ready but Alex is holding me up now....Yes passing the blame ;) 

It's ok Got an Apple Mac thing for my daughter her Birthday tomorrow. But anyway not a cheap item. The parcelforce guy took it to my neighbours house signed for it like it was my missus who had signed for it, and left it against the back door. Wouldn't be too bad but next doors away at the minute was only by chance she popped back yesterday for 2 hours and found it  :o

2 of ya have booked for the weekend mate might be worth snuggling up with Uklegacy for a party :)

And flag should be ready but Alex is holding me up now....Yes passing the blame ;)

Oi not cool. Will do it tomorrow if you remind me.

--

I make Films and Website for people

It's ok probably done you a favour mate been !Removed! hard work I'll tell ya. The printers won't do !Removed! all to help. It's still not been printed yet. Had to have the S.O.C Logo rebuild wasn't big enough so got it all to scale sent it to them, they sent me a mock of what it would look like bit's cut off they hadn't scaled it to fit, they did nothing just plonked it on the flag :( so had to do that then send another file so just hoping it will all for now and be the right size. The top S.O.C log needed to be made a bit smaller But still should look good. Should get an email back today with the new set up. Because working over the weekend well at least saturday is an effort for them too.