JapShow 2015 - Sunday 5th July

Gambit

Exactly it's what you make of the day and the enjoyment you make from it. If you going to turn up and sit by yourselves without getting involved it's going to be pretty boring :) Seen a few people do that. 

• Like 1

Going to get steve to book this today so can you please make sure you've paid up if you're going :) Anyone who's missed out we will try our best to get you added but no guarantee. 

• Like 1

:huh: You see this is what happens when people get left to their own imagination  :lol: I said one word that we hadn't booked the club stand and all hell breaks loose lol  :lol:

Right no tarmac places left only grass we still can have a club stand just not on tarmac, but we still have to pay for it. If we had been quicker getting the 10 paid up we would have been on tarmac not grass. Club closing date isn't for about another 6 to 7 weeks I'm  just booking now so we don't do what happened at japfest. Same mistakes aren't allowed lol  B)

So short story club stands being booked today we have a stand just on grass. I hope that has helped :D 

Yeah should be ok mate I've sent the info on to Steve to book it. So I think it's been done I've not heard anything back. But should be able to get a few more on no problems :D 

Good man, have you told him he has to follow at least half a mile behind ? (Assuming he's in the '5 & If he can keep up ) [emoji12]

He can park on our stand I guess ?

Yes we do have a stand and the show is only Sunday it's an open rwyb sat with the option to camp,