JapShow 2015 - Sunday 5th July

Gambit

Right if you want to go best hurry up and get paid up 

£15.25 for pass and 1 ticket all other tickets will need to be got via the website for passengers by yourselves.

• Like 1

Past few events the trade stands been a bit lack really even last year wasn't great.

yeah Chris has paid me today but want to get everyone who going paid up to do the order in one go. Other problem is I have to do it via Email so that will slow things up.

I'd do the convoy threads in the regional sections if that make sense might even find have others going on other club stand that will join up for a convoy :D

That could prove annoying to join multiple convoys together. Mayby have a sticky under club shows ?

From experience multiple convoys won't work. I was meaning for getting the local group going as one. Saves loads of people using same thread to come from London or Manchester or other areas making it confusing for people to follow. Id suggest having a meet point local to the ground's will be easier.

Shell garage about 10 mins outside of santa pod [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

That'll be you and 200 other scoobs queuing for the v-power pump lol

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Have we come to a decision on what the plan is regarding meeting times or are we just gonna turn up, only concern is that if it's really early tom is gonna have to set off at silly o'clock from the NE .

Google says three hours from mine which is all lies ☺ so I reckon ut's a good 4 or 5 for him.

Do you even own a bung sav ? Haha

• Like 1

if you've not sold your four pots by japfest do you fancy bringing one along ?

I'd like to take measurements off one and make a model/replica of it, been reading last night on the US sites that some owners have managed to stick them on 16" foz rims with a combo of 2/4pot hangers disks

Japshow the clue is in the title ;) 

• Like 2