JapShow 2015 - Sunday 5th July

Gambit

Only need two people really I'll pay up once we have nine But enough people put their names down so expecting this to be a great turn out. We have time too to add to it. 

And remind everyone Modified Live at Cadwell payment forms up too. 

• 2 weeks later...

hi there am thinking of coming to this event for the saterday and sunday with the wife and 2 sons one is 6 and 11 thinking of camping out there will it be ok for the kids or is it a bit to crazy at the nightime there cheers

To be honest i'm not sure i guess if you have a weekend pass you can come and go as you please,

Gheres some nice sites towards silverstone & biloing aquadrome . We just went down on the sunday as it's only rwyb.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone paid up for this and not said ? I.e if your names green been marked as paid. so if you have paid up and its black can you let me know please I'd like to try get the ten so we can book and then add anyone else later :) 

I'll get it booked next week. So anyone still not paid yet can you let me know. Even when booked we will try our best to get you a place after but to guarantee a place best to get it done as I book fist time.