100's of Subarus For Sale
    • Huge Range Of Subaru Parts
      Huge Range Of Subaru Parts
    • Help Others and Review Your Car
      Help Others and Review Your Car
    • Join Premium & Save
      Join Premium & Save

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Martin Allinson

Keyless entry

11 posts in this topic

Hi just been to subaru dealer to see if i can have the keyless entry changed to open all doors they said cant be done just opens the front door you touch??? Has anyone got any idea my car is 2013 Legacy thank you Martin

I have a 2008 impreza hatch and have keyless entry ..... push black button on door handle and it unlocks the car fully! even when the cars locked i can go to the boot,  push boot release and it unlocks the whole car! 

You currently have keyless? or looking to have it installed ? 

If you already have it it should just be a programming job to tell the car to unlock fully!  

James 

have you got a key pad hidden to the right of the steering wheel. apparently you have a code which then allow you to recode key to open all doors.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

My keyless only opens the drivers door too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so does mine but like I said above you can recode it with keypad. but mainly only me in car so not reset it.

Should all be in the black subaru owners folder! id imagine all codes are different. 

Should all be in the black subaru owners folder! id imagine all codes are different. 

Yes but all the Ecu programming is same and I would've thought , the code would be the same for all key less Impreza .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, kershaw-330s said:

Yes but all the Ecu programming is same and I would've thought , the code would be the same for all key less Impreza .

Whats running through my mind though is that the small key pad which you enter the codes into works the car alarm/ locking so if all codes are the same surely any keyless impreza owner could break into and disarm the alarm with that code haha 

Im prob wrong thats just how my brain is seeing it and makes me think all codes would be different to use the keypads :) even if the lock codes combinations are the same id hope there's a code to access the panel which is always different :/ 

James 

I found mine in my stuff on a separate bit of paper.