Dash cam help

stants

Inital plan was to use old phone with dash cam software on but after resetting it I found out you can only have one Google account linked to one phone [emoji35] so can't install the software again. so are the cheap ones any good and what ones are you using ?

I still want a cam and often argue with myself between the transcend dog has and a cheap £10 jobby like this.

Can't decide if it really matters that much

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

I use a Roadhawk HD dash cam.

They are quite expensive compared to the ones for £12 but the image quality is good and it records the time, your speed and your location.

I had one of those cheap dashcams. It worked well but only for a month or so then packed in ( maybe I was unlucky ).

Sometimes also use a GoPro Hero 2.

Try the £12 one then if you don't like the results or it breaks then get a more expensive one.

I've been using the auto gaurd app but it's not the best at focusing at night, do the dedicated cams suffer the same ?

Think i've managed to re install the app on old phone some how but now wants a sim in to verify the purchased app, gonna get a cheap pay as you go sim throw it in before i gk down the byuing another cam route

For a cheap camera you can't beat the new gopro hero £99 super video quality

I bought 1 as a second camera to a gopro hero 3 white and it better video quality then that

both are not great at night there ok in low light sound really good on both to

I use a möbius, it's typically used for model plane, gyro copter etc flying. So it's quite small, good quality, can take a bump and is £60.

I've got it setup so I turn ignition on and it turns on and records.

You can take stills etc too with it

For a cheap camera you can't beat the new gopro hero £99 super video quality

I bought 1 as a second camera to a gopro hero 3 white and it better video quality then that

both are not great at night there ok in low light sound really good on both to

£12 is cheap; £99 is not [emoji54]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

£99 is cheap for a good quality camrea got a friend with a gopro black quality is very very close I just would not bother with a cheap 12 pound camrea but thats just me i tried a cheap one before can't remember what it was call i have also got a ion pro camrea which is Ok but not as good as gopro and the ion was £100 use them for all sorts I can get close to the limits of the gopro frame rate at times in 1080p would dread to think what the frame rate on a 12 pound camrea would be like