Japfest Castle Combe 16th May 2015

Gambit

• 2 weeks later...

Hi lizzie

Just taking names for now on this one until we reach 10 then like japshow we will get the payment form's up for people to pay via the club. So I'll add you to the list. And hopefully be able to get it booked soon [emoji106]

If anyone out there wondering about Japfest at Castle Combe......I can thoroughly recommend it.

Get in early for cheap track time if you have never tried it, no need to be a superstar...allsorts on track. Drifting comp is brilliant to watch and if we get same place as last year we parked up close to best corner.

We had a go in the rally impreza last year, great especially as the gearbox failed, pleased it was the rally school's and not mine.

Not just an event for blokes with heavily modded motors, good for all, mind you SuperDry seems to be some king of uniform for most. Fill your car with some family or pals (club entry definetely best and cheapest way to get in).

Coming with the club avoids the traffic queques and even made my old standard wrx look special with the SOC plates Boots got made up. I still wear the SOC Japfest decal on my windscreen with pride....it makes my neighbours realise i plan on never growing up;-)

Dont be shy join in, you wont regret it and you'll meet a few more mates who arent afraid to run good cars with low mpg!

• Like 1

I'm going might be able to get some from local club to come aswell when's deadline ?

Their deadline days Club entry deadline is Friday 10th April 2015 But

I'll make ours the 8th so to avoid what happened last year :)

And glad to see you're up for it again Wingnut :) 

I agree best Japfest on the calendar this one. Top gear was there last year :)

And Nevell invite away mate. aslong as when the payment forms go live they book here thats all :). List updated anyway :D