Japfest Castle Combe 16th May 2015

Gambit

Of course mate need a few more before I can get the payment forms out well 10 confirmed going is the minimum number :D

And one of the best event this one if you ask me and the best one of the two japfests by miles :)  

Please add me to the list! :) me and my girlfriend will be coming, will she need to buy a separate ticket or is the ticket per car?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope not for this one can get car and 4 people :) 

I think you picked the best japfest to choose Japfest 2 isn't the best at all. I'm going to see if there is interest for that one but might leave it. it was more like a paid up meet in a carpark last one. Was great meeting everyone but only attraction on was the drift cars once seen them for 20 minutes wasn't much else to see :( 

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe thinking of putting BBQ on at mine, the night before, and convoy in in the morning ,I'm about 25 mile away ,but is cheaper for B&B , let me know what you think,

Does not get any better than that and Boot's is a top bloke I've not written myself off from this event but highly unlikely. But meeting boots on it's own is well worth it. I couldn't sing his praise highly enough without being my sarcastic self  I truly mean it. And this is by far the best Japfest on the calendar. If I can get the Missus to take the weekend off I will make it. But certainly a MUST go event for anyone close.

• Like 1

Does not get any better than that and Boot's is a top bloke I've not written myself off from this event but highly unlikely. But meeting boots on it's own is well worth it. I couldn't sing his praise highly enough without being my sarcastic self  I truly mean it. And this is by far the best Japfest on the calendar. If I can get the Missus to take the weekend off I will make it. But certainly a MUST go event for anyone close.

I agree, last year's Japfest with Boots and everyone was good. He is a top bloke, look forward to meeting up again this year.

This event is the best on the calender and the more people that go along the better the atmosphere will be, sign up now me and my other half thoroughly recommend it.

• Like 1

Im a very strong possibility just need to make sure im not working but ill know that in the next week or so

Wouldnt mind meeting up at boots early doors as well for the convoy in :)

I should be heading down down early Saturday, but think I will be convoying with a few of the guys from garage D so not sure if I can make the club stand but will definitely swing past and say hi [emoji2]

If you're pushed for numbers, I'll try and get my brother to register on here and get him to bring his Legacy along. We were both going to go together in my car but I'm sure I can convince him to bring his car as long as we can finish making up some new brake lines and get it MOT'd.

• Like 1

Need one more to get the minimum amount going. Shame really last year soon got a few going this year had a few go on other clubstand's which hasn't helped the course but still thought this would have been filled faster. :( 

If we are short on time and numbers id be happy to split the cost of the tenth place across the 9 of us so gambit can get application in and then hopefully he can fill it before actual event And refund if reqd. Just a thought :-)