Japfest Castle Combe 16th May 2015

Gambit

Well if Hawkeye2014 has paid thats seven Boo9t's his son makes 9 it's one left to pay :) So should be good to go mate. But I will let you know. I do only have 6 emails of payment being made. 

Ok I'll do first names of people paid :) 

Lawrence

David

rich

Vanessa

matthew

Charlotte

First names of people paid up :) I can check with Steve to see if we have anymore but thats all I have so far. 

Well bugger me I've always thought it was 10 . If thats the case yeah no problem. Just wait on boot's then guy's and will chase Steve up to get it booked in. And just say now a massive thank you to you all for putting your names down and paying. And sorry it gone to this late stage. Need more continued support from members like you lot [emoji6]

Right I've just emailed Steve about getting this booked in tomorrow at 1pm just waiting on a reply but a bit of a warning if you still haven't paid up. Now because of BT messing me about I see someone on UKlegacy is wanting to pop along too so might be more yet if can get paid up in time :D 

Bad news Ladies and Gentleman the rumour was true it's been sold out completely for club stands :( Steve has tried his best to get us on this still just now but to no prevail. They can't even get 2 cars on for us, for insurance reasons. I'm truly sorry about it And would like to thank the few for the support just a shame we didn't have more like you to help us get to the events quicker, I've said before these thing can only take place with you guys putting your names down :( . They have offered us discount for Japfest 2 at Donington. Now we can go for japfest 2 with the discount but like this we need numbers and paid up quick to not miss out again :( Refunds will be given back so don't worry think they might already be sent back by the time of writing.

Again truly disappointed for you and very sorry again. 

I am mate for you all and the club. It's more annoying trying to get people to go and the feeling of letting others down. I'm just mulling ideas how things can be improved. I had this posted on 3 forums. :(

Other ways around it would be to buy 10 tickets out right at the start off the stands going live and keep selling the first ten. but it's a gamble as this has shown if we can't get commitment for one event a lot of money wasted. but you look at NBO, Japshow, loads of names paid and NBO is booked we was the 1st club to officially book. Yet this year struggled with this one :( One thing I'm sure if I carry on this for another year and thats a big if because it's a bit soul destroying when this happens, I won't be adding no names to a list then chasing money up it will be pay up to get your name on a list I think. Mainly to avoid taking ages to get people's names down then having to chase people after to pay up. I also broke my 1st rule of letting it go past my own cut off date, but atleast we tried I guess with all of your help so still I thank you all for that :)

I have to go through it again with Cadwell next I'm still hoping that can be brought back waiting on two more people to pay for that. :( thats it holding it up from being booked. :(

I know I haven't been a member on here long but I'm so frustrated we've lost the chance to have a club stand

I'm well p*shed off to be honest and that's not having a dig at Gambit as from where I'm stood he did all he could

I know I haven't been a member on here long but I'm so frustrated we've lost the chance to have a club stand

I'm well p*shed off to be honest and that's not having a dig at Gambit as from where I'm stood he did all he could

Thanks mate means alot to hear, but as I said still gut's me seeing people not going. Only way I can describe it I've not smoked for nearly 5 years I actually had the first urge to just make a cuppa tea and sit outside and have a smoke I wont far from smoking again now but never had it up until about 25 minutes ago so I know the exact feeling's mate And thats without me going. :( 

We can all still go- will just have to hold our own mini-japfest in the car park field! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is away around it :) I do like the positive attitude ;) 

Thanks mate means alot to hear, but as I said still gut's me seeing people not going. Only way I can describe it I've not smoked for nearly 5 years I actually had the first urge to just make a cuppa tea and sit outside and have a smoke I wont far from smoking again now but never had it up until about 25 minutes ago so I know the exact feeling's mate And thats without me going. :(

Thanks for trying Gambit. I take my hat off to people like you who organise things for others. And don't start smoking, think of all the shiny bits you can buy for a few months of smoking 20 !Removed! a day. I'll more than likely still pop along to Japfest anyway.
  • Like 1