Japfest Castle Combe 16th May 2015

Gambit

I'll try and get to the events where most of our members are going. That way I get to put my face about all in one go. I'll be the loud ego centric narcisist with a cheeky mouth and eyes in the back of my head waiting for the missus to slap me back to "normality" [emoji1] [emoji14]

If I'm with my missus I'm the little guy curled up in the corner crying whilst rocking back and fourth. Ask Boot's ;) 

But if she's not about I stand tall head held high wolf whistling anything with a pulse :D 

I'm with Nevell I think Castle Combe is the best japfest without any doubt. Just guts me it's so far away :( NBO is great for just being all Subaru. I'm going to have a speak with Cadwell see how much it is to get a full weekend of that with comping if it's possible. then break it down to see how many numbers we would need to make that a possible event. But I'm not holding much hope but would love an english event like what Spa do each year for subaru. 

Both Japfest we made last year but we for some reason struggled with the numbers going. (shrugs shoulders) But it was the 1st year the club had gone so I'm hoping this year we're a bit more on the ball to get the places filled and booked in. 

I might be up for this. It's only about an hour away for me. I'll have to check my brothers ACU calendar though because I'm supposed to be helping him with his bike racing most weekends this year and clear it with the big boss first.

• Like 1