Japfest Castle Combe 16th May 2015

Gambit

Can't convince my brother to bring his car I'm afraid. It's been standing for nearly a year and he doesn't want to commit in case we find any other problems from where it's been standing so long.

Are we going to stand the extra car cost and share it between us and hope another head pops up and takes the ticket

Im guessing its getting a bit tight time wise now :wacko:

Ok mate will do I've just well say just yesterday Steve got a phone call saying we need it booked by the 10th now that seem quick I know Cadwell is this month and need's booking not sure if he's got it mixed up just going to check on dates now. 

Oh and boot's not sure if you have seen yet mate 1st post I've looked at but sent you a PM too :) 

Right just looked :( unfortunately going to have to move fast on this one now then with payment forms being paid up then. they dispatch on the 25th of April so I'm guessing last booking is the 10th I'll get steve to get it sorted for payments now then. I'm also chasing up for Cadwell Modified live if anyone is coming to both event's. 

Even if we split the extra car cost between us its still cheaper than going "non club"

Can we confirm this is going to happen as I'm keen to be there on the stand

I'm trying my best now mate to get Steve to get the payment form up then it will be a matter of paying still 9 day's so it's not dead in the water just a shame it's come to last minute like cadwell. I'll try my best as always to get you there mate so no worries :) 

Gambit

I wasnt having a dig just like to get something confirmed as I know what these places are like

They need the money in to pay for Marshall etc

As soon as a payment thing is sorted I presume we will PayPal money in?

Rich

No worries I didn't think you was being funny at all mate. It will be a small form to fill in with a few details like all the other's and will direct you to PayPal. [emoji6]

Need another 5 to pay up then. I'll apologise !Removed! BT couldn't have chosen a worse time to pi$$ me about. Just noticed Steve has set it up so I get an email to when payment has made. So soon as I see ten I'll get it booked via Steve [emoji106]

Need another 5 to pay up then. I'll apologise !Removed! BT couldn't have chosen a worse time to pi$$ me about. Just noticed Steve has set it up so I get an email to when payment has made. So soon as I see ten I'll get it booked via Steve [emoji106]

Come on chaps we need to make this happen otherwise we will miss out on the special price o mondo :mellow:

Gambit

If we dont hit the amount with a couple of days to go will you just say its a no go and we will have to make other arrangements?

Cheers Rich