My subaru had to go :(

bowthruster

Hi all, well ive had a **** couple of days.Got called into work and there cutting our hrs by 20hrs a week! Take it or leave basically as we aren't that busy...Did see it coming but didn't think they'd do anything :angry: So no money spare for remap/wheel reburbs/arches doing and so on.So chin up and all that bullshit,bumped into my mate who is a part time car trader who had a 2003 golf v6 4motion,5dr,68k,fsh.2 owners black and a deal was struck(cheaper for me),my car and £100.Didnt want to but a needed a car which didn't need anything doing and still have some power.204bhp is ok and all the modern gadgets that the classic didn't have.Miss the turbo though! The golf was stood for 2yrs in a garage as previous owner lost license due to ill health,then decided to sell it.(he was 74).So it had new rear discs/pads and front pads and a service and went through mot no prob.Its a nice car but I haven't at the moment any spare cash for the Subaru so I couldn't turn it down really,and her indoors is happy.But.....When things pick up again or I get another job,i will be selling it or giving it to her and selling her car and getting a newer Scooby so at some point I will be back,....Don't know when though...

I will still pop on from time to time as I like the banter and I will really Miss GAMBIT :Dand his leather wear...

So on that note I have a recently bought Td05 for sale and a wrx intercooler if anyones interested before I put it on eBay..

Happy but !Removed! off.Stu

• Like 1

Gutted for you mate. But on a plus note you know where we are should circumstances change. And I'd doubt I need to say it but you're more than welcome to come here and still join in on the forums no matter the car, we might not reply to you but thats life  :lol: But no don't feel you need to be a stranger. Who know's might win the lotto in a week or two ;) 

Unlike other clubs we are well aware that our members might have life problems. After all we live in real world not a fantasy. Its a shame that uou had to let her go. But at least you still have work so thats good. There will be time that you will have one again youl see.

• 1 month later...

Hi hope everyones doing ok...Well ive done my driver CPC and ive got a Job interview in a couple of days time-driving again and quite a bit more money,so if things go to plan...Could be on the hunt for another Scooby again :)Fingers crossed...

• Like 3