MODIFIED LIVE CADWELL PARK SATURDAY Saturday 25th April 2015

Gambit

modified1.jpg

MODIFIED LIVE
CADWELL PARK
SATURDAY Saturday 25th April 2015

Payment Form Click HERE

The Modified Live Show is the ultimate car club event. It is the official start to UK modified car show season and takes place at the fabulous Cadwell Park racing circuit in Lincolnshire on Saturday 25th April 2015

Welcoming car clubs from around the country, the superb on and off track activities and attractions ensure a full day of automotive bliss in the form of the first round of the Time Attack Championship, car club displays, inter-club IKO competitions, F1 car demos, iconic car displays, traders, stunt shows, drift demonstrations,  public track time, stuff for the kids to do and so much more.

Please check our what's on guide and ticketing offers for more details. You will find everything you need on this website to plan a visit and get to the show.

Trophies & Awards

This year we will be awarding more trophies and prizes than ever before! From club competitions, cleanest cars, best in show and maybe the odd random spot prize, you could be going home with something special.

The following awards and trophies will be handed out on the day:

Club Area

• Best Club Display
  • Biggest Club Stand [ No. of cars ] – Includes CASH PRIZE £200
  • Best Displayed Small Club [ Club under 20 cars ]
  • Best Feature Build Stand
  • Cleanest Cars On Display Within A Club

Enter your car club here

It’s A Knockout Club Competition

• Car Pull
  • Club Tug O War
  • Bucking Horse
  • Tyre Lift
  • People in a car
  • Modified Live Club IKO 2015 Champions

Enter it’s a knockout here

Kleers Show and Shine

• Best Paint
  • Best Interior
  • Best Wheel & Tyre Combo
  • Best Engine Bay
  • Car Of The Show

Enter show & shine here
Trophy presentations and locations will be advised nearer the event time, watch this space!

Formula 1 Cars On Track

Formula 1 cars at Modified Live has become the ‘ norm ‘ where else can you get to chat with the team and drivers, hear them warming up, touch and feel the body work and bets of all see them roar around the race track unsilenced and strictly for your viewing and listening pleasure!

mlf111.jpg

mlf1111.jpg

Traders Area

At Modified Live we always have a wide variety of traders displaying things to see and things to buy, whether for your car or for fun. We have a dedicated traders area at the event so bring along a wallet full of cash and be prepared to pick up some car essentials!

Children’s Entertainment

Here at Modified Live we believe children are our future and no visit to the race track is complete without something for your kids to enjoy.

Not only do kids 13 and under come for free but there will also be plenty of exciting and noisy action for the kids to enjoy watching and taking part in around the event. As the ‘pits’ are actually open air you and your children will have open access to roam the pits, see the cars and talk to the teams and drivers in person if you wish as well as seeing some exciting on track action from both the Time Attack cars and the awesome Drift car and F1 displays.

We have introduced bouncy castles and children’s entertainment throughout the day.

Cadwell Park also has a free adventure playground to keep the little ones entertained whilst you grab something to eat!

Public Track Time

We have a limited amount of public track time available at Modified Live on Saturday 25th April.

Taking in the famous Mountain and dubbed the mini Nurburgring, driving Cadwell Park is one of the most exciting and rewarding circuits in the UK.

For just £25 you can take your car on track and experience the day for yourself while the Time Attack guys are taking a break and letting their cars cool down.

Sessions and spaces are very limited are now available to buy in our shop using the link below, all sessions are available in advance and only 30 slots per session are available, once they are gone, they are gone!

To book your session online and reserve them in advance.

Professional Drift Demonstration

Get up close and personal with the amazing Drift cars at Modified Live. Cadwell Park is notoriously difficult for drivers and you have to be 100% committed to drift through the tight, narrow and blind corners.

MLD22.jpg

It’s A Knockout Competition

Brand new for 2015 is the It’s A Knockout car club competition.

Designed to pitch clubs and members against each other for some on-the-day friendly rivalry, we have arranged a host of entertaining IKO’s for you and your car club to sign up for and enjoy.

Will one club be victorious over all or will there be strengths and weaknesses between members and clubs – only one way to find out – IKO!

Activities are for individual club members but are not limited so you can enter as many members as you like for each trial although priority will be given to ensure at least one member of a club can enter each activity [ i.e. clubs with multiple members applying for an activity may be bumped in favour of allowing a member from another club to enter if we are full so ensure an even spread of participants.

Advance Club Entry Ticket ·
• The advance adult ticket price for a 1 day show is £10.00 if booked before 28th February
• After the 28th February they are £12.00 each
• All tickets ordered will be sent to the nominated address above only via recorded delivery ·
• When ordering your ticket(s) please ensure you book the correct amount of vehicle passes, please
remember though that there is a maximum of 1 x vehicle pass per Advance Club Entry Ticket sold
• Please check our website for a timetable and further event content/details

Sorry bit late on this I think for the early bird tickets and as always will be added £3.75 to cover paypal fees and postage fees.

1. Gambit
  2. Gambit Car No 2
Brocky Bugsie (Honda Chav-R Maybe)  UK@Ste (maybe) Nigel        (Maybe) Stalker Jay (Brockies mate) Boot's Dan Sam (maybe) RS Focus Phill_hunt  Kyle   Denogy  Alex 

Track time needs to be booked by yourself 

http://www.timeattack.co.uk/product/public-tracktime-cadwell-park-25-april-2015/

• 2 weeks later...

Right Brocky has put his name down blobeye is going thats 3 subaru's had a Honda Type R owner said he will join the stand too so get your names down  :D 

Brocky will be doing the track too so well worth coming for that :D 

Hello mate glad to see you made it here [emoji106]

Yeah sounds good to me mate more the merrier. I'll explain in another post about the local meet this month too mate. But long story short I had booked a date but the blacksmiths changed management the day before so I didn't want to get everyone turn up and them not expect us. Also might have a new venue next month just to try a little bit further out but I'll let you know in the other post mate. [emoji3]

Cadwells great Brokey should be running it too so give us something to watch. But loads goes on Time Attack Drift car's the F1 cars sound awesome. And it's one of the locations they filmed Rush so that has to give it some more points :D 

Oh and once we have a few more confirmed I'll get the payment forms up straight away don't want to leave it to late we missed the early bird on this one. But that was my fault. 

hello gambit ive never been to cadwell is it suitable for the whole family. Im also confused about how to purchase the tickets is it £12 per adult and what about kids both of mine are under 10. also dont understand the vehicle pass. Sorry for being a numpty so how much would it cost for a family thats me and 2 kids oh and wife. also do we park in the car park or with the others like a stand.

Hi mate not a problem at all. And yes lots for kids to do but not all free :( I think I'll be leaving mine at home but mine are older :) 16 and 14 and youngest is 6. Yes if you pay via the club booking form you will be on the stand with us all. I'll have to have a look see if I have any pictures from Japfest. so you can see what it's like. Kids under 13 are free but I'm sure with club stand pass you get people in for free. I will email and double check this I should have asked when I was on the phone to them :) But this is from their site highlighted below :) 

Enter your car club here

It’s A Knockout Club Competition

• Car Pull
  • Club Tug O War
  • Bucking Horse
  • Tyre Lift
  • People in a car
  • Modified Live Club IKO 2015 Champions

Children’s Entertainment

Here at Modified Live we believe children are our future and no visit to the race track is complete without something for your kids to enjoy.

Not only do kids 13 and under come for free but there will also be plenty of exciting and noisy action for the kids to enjoy watching and taking part in around the event. As the ‘pits’ are actually open air you and your children will have open access to roam the pits, see the cars and talk to the teams and drivers in person if you wish as well as seeing some exciting on track action from both the Time Attack cars and the awesome Drift car and F1 displays.

We have introduced bouncy castles and children’s entertainment throughout the day.

Cadwell Park also has a free adventure playground to keep the little ones entertained whilst you grab something to eat!

Ok this is the reply. I'm impressed I got an email back on a sunday. But I'm none the wiser other than yes passengers over the age of 12 will need their own tickets. I'm guessing people in a car is part of a game set up for club stands then. 

Hi Peter,

The cost for a driver or a passenger is still the same ticket cost. You will need a ticket per person over the aged of 12 years. Every ticket you order for a car club, your entitled to the same amount of car passes. You can not order more car passes than tickets. :)

What your club called?

Kind Regards,

Nicola

Yer that's not overly clear then haha, I should be coming and the misses will be with me in the same car so guess I would need a club ticket for me and a normal one for the misses.

Yer that's not overly clear then haha, I should be coming and the misses will be with me in the same car so guess I would need a club ticket for me and a normal one for the misses.

Nice one :) 

Yeah thats what I'm guessing just emailed back to try find some more info so it's solid :D Just waiting on a reply. 

That you will need to book yourselves mate :) I can answer that one. But here do you want a giggle. This is the reply I got from asking this.

ME

Hi Nicola 

Thanks for the speedy reply... Pun intended :D
Just so I fully understand as I'm easily confused :) One car club pass is also a ticket for the driver, all passengers in the car over the age of 12 will need to buy a ticket. ? 

Or is it 12 pounds for a car pass for the stands and every person in the car has to have a ticket also including driver. ?
Sorry for the questions just want to make sure as you can tell first time I've done it for Modified live. I've done it for all the others Japfest, japshow and so on.  

I did ring last week and spoke to a gentleman on the phone about the costs he did say if i booked early it was 10 pounds but pointed out I need to add paypal fee's and wasn't ready to book just yet until people had paid up. So did say it would be 12 pound. 

The club is called Subaru Owners Club 

Cheers 
Pete

Nicola 

Hey!

Don’t worry!

Advance Club Entry Ticket
• The advance adult ticket price for a 1 day show is £10.00 if booked before 28th February.

• After the 28th February they are £12.00 each – Under 12 and Under are Free of charge.

• When ordering your ticket(s) please ensure you book the correct amount of vehicle passes, please remember though that there is a maximum of 1 x vehicle pass per Advance Club Entry Ticket sold.

Every person needs a ticket whether it’s a driver or passenger.

Hope this helps, I have attached a club booking form to this email.

Kind Regards,

Nicola

Well couldn't have made it more difficult in my honest opinion. So from that I'm guessing we need pass and tickets to get in. As in One car and driver now needs a pass and ticket which would mean it will be about 20+ quid I'm not bothered by this but make it !Removed! clear ffs. I'll take down the payment forms for this until I know more via yet another !Removed! email. But out of all the event's why make it this difficult to understand yet it says on the site it's easy.   :huh: errrrr mmm no clear set out instructions makes it easy. Fact I've had to ask and now put it into even more turmoil and confusion just make's it worse
Sigh!   

Well this is my 2nd email I like to make everything black and white. :) 

Hi Nicola 

I'll apologize now for my stupidity. 

So what  I would like to know is it 12 quid for car and driver to be on a club stand ? 

If it is can passengers book online or on the day at the gate I appreciate it says extra price on gate. But just trying to make it as clear as I possibly can :)

Or is it 12 pounds for a pass for the car to a club stand and another 12 pounds for the driver to have a ticket. and so on for the passengers.

I just need to be clear on this so I don't get disgruntled members moaning at me they paid and need to pay extra. We had a similar experience one I don't want to repeat with Japfest 2 last year. Luckily everyone else had seen the error on the site when I did before it was changed but left us with confusion. But basically I just want to know what the cost is for a car with a driver, as we do it all via paypal I need to add fee's on and posting tickets out. 
The passengers I understand pay extra over the age of 12 :) so that is clear. 

Thanks again 
Pete

Yer this is getting a little daft.

I guess its not the end of the world to get a ticket on the day if it all goes wrong, but should be simple as they want car clubs there and lots of people will not bother if its to complicated. 

I'm determined we will have a stand on it lol just a ball ache to deal with. I'm checking my emails every 10 minutes see if shes replied. Out of all the events I've dealt with I have to say this one has stretched my patience a bit. 

I can't believe how hard it is for the person who's dealing with the club stands just to let me know the exact figure for the car and driver. I was on the Vodka last night so judgment was maybe a little off when reading it. But copying what's on the website that I'm still unsure what it is didn't help me at all. I'll be ringing up soon. I might offer to take the job in organizing it properly.  

Right after a bunch of us have sat here scratching our !Removed! trying to work out what it is I'll up the payment forms again. My understanding is the ticket and car pass come together once booked. So the price is right, **** poor communication and description talking of passes and tickets makes it sound like it two separate things. Simple !Removed! words like Club Stand pack like other word it wouldn't have hurt. 

But anyway payment forms back up. Need the ten paid up so we can book it. Like me taking the missus I'l book her ticket separate online. :)

FORM