MODIFIED LIVE CADWELL PARK SATURDAY Saturday 25th April 2015

Gambit

First of all really enjoyed was great seeing new faces and boozy dave. To be fair I just thought I had a spare ticket on me. But anyway thank you too every who supported us by paying and coming along. Without you the event's wouldn't be possible.

And where do I start with the space not given too the club. We all got there club passes everything. They hadn't even given us any space. So a huge thank you to SIDC not to be confused with a similar club I think it's Subaru Imprezas Driver's club. But thank for sharing some space and letting us mix in wigh you guy's much appreciated. But all on all had a great day plenty of pictures and video footage.

Brock my ears still f@cking ringing lol but just been looking at the recording of it funny enough the lad with the dreads face as it went was great to watch amazing what you miss. And hopefully dave be able to make some of the others mate. [emoji106]

• Like 1