MODIFIED LIVE CADWELL PARK SATURDAY Saturday 25th April 2015

Gambit

lol

I've been so busy at work I've not been on forums much or even thinking about shows. I only found out about modified live 2 weeks ago, the kids want to go too, so I can't really get them up at 5.30 to get them ready.

Well I could have still sorted you out with a pass. One car down with a possible belt snap [emoji22] just hope its not done any damage or too much. But pop on by should know by mow more than welcome to hang about if your kids need to sit or to eat mate. Few of us there boot's is coming with his legacy that tiff drove on fifth gear I alway think its worth stand next to just for that lol.

Right update the genius ticket office only manged to get the tickets to Steve yesterday. And they're being sent out signed for so decided to have all of them sent directly to me. So I can make sure I'm about to sign for them. I'll give them out at Shell but anyone who's not meeting up we will arrange another way. Or I'll meet you at the gate have to let me know. Unbelievable though how the club organisers have dealt with the tickets. Possibly worst I've seen from everything really pricing/wording paying for tickets to them sending them out lol. Hope the weather's good now lol.

Roger that Dean :) 

Yeah what I thought didn't want anyone missing the postman to sign for them. I'll make sure I'm about all day so I don't miss the postman. Might take the opportunity to remove the rear wheel spacers so then I will have to be outside :D Don't want to have to move them but put bigger profile tyres on now scraps the arch on one side :( 

1. Shell Garage And Spar

2. ££ make sure you have lots of money · Petrol Station

Address: Bolingbroke Road, Louth LN11 0WA

Phone:01902 369875

And if you need I'll give you my mob number to arrange anything else. Unfortunately in true S.O.C style we've had some problems lol not our fault I'd like to add but does seem to follow on some events :D  But I'll have all the tickets tomorrow.Guaranteed by 1 clock safe this way then a few missing postman. If you can't meet us at Shell then I'll arrange to meet you at the gates. 

7.30 but will hang fire there for awhile for stragglers but as said I can PM my number if you wish so we can get updates if people are trying to make that and get left behind. Don't panic everyone it's all in control. unless I !Removed! on them then you're going to look bad at the gates ;) 

Yeah I just went to remove the spacers from my rear wheels the !Removed! garage has rounded the !Removed!'s :( So I'll have to leave them on just hope don't go over to many bumps :(