MODIFIED LIVE CADWELL PARK SATURDAY Saturday 25th April 2015

Gambit

Nice one mate :) I'll get you marked on the list when I get back 

be easier to get a ticket online I'll also sort out a link to the tickets for passangers. But yes you can pay on the gate but will be a bit more.

I think thats why ScoobyPete told me to get him a burger for the Simon Roe windscreen disc be about 8 quid lol they know how to charge pack up is well worth taking if you can. Japfest for chips and a sausage was about 7.20.  :o I'm tight so try not to buy food from places :) 

hello mate a little confused do i need a vehicle pass plus tickets per adults. under 12 are free so i wont need tickets for my kids is that correct. I think if im right i just need two adult tickets. where to purchase on here or through cadwell cheers.

Really need to get some paid up now guy's I'll be sending PM to everyone tomorrow chasing up payments. we need to have minimum 10 paid or we can't book it. And times running out :( 

well I'm out on the tubbs run on the Sunday so I have to do parent/man duties at some point over the weekend haha.

My misses has no interest in cars so would either complian all day if I brought her along or just sulk if I left her at home

well I'm out on the tubbs run on the Sunday so I have to do parent/man duties at some point over the weekend haha.

My misses has no interest in cars so would either complian all day if I brought her along or just sulk if I left her at home

I hear that mate. Still debating if I should bring her to Santa pod.