MODIFIED LIVE CADWELL PARK SATURDAY Saturday 25th April 2015

Gambit

No if you have filled the form in on the forum it will be posted to you direct mate. Had a few send money to me to book for them I'll have there tickets. A simple web form proved too much a challenge for some. Mind you stalker couldn't even send me money to my paypal without !Removed! it up lol.

Lol the webforms just basically so it can be posted direct to you really. But yeah seems silly not too. Get brock too if he wants too. Dont think dan paid as his car's off the road still but stalker should be able too. And Paul if he set's off early enough.. not sure on time though and meeting point I'm thinking louth Shell garage maybe.

Well don't worry to much mate. Deans at work till later wont make it to us until 10.30am so you don't need to bust your ball's mate. [emoji3] but if you can make thats great. I'll sling you myy mob number over if you think you need it.

Haha. Ok mate. And yes once we get there be someone asking who we're with as a club chances are you will need something in the window they will normally check for passangers too. And then guide you to the right area.

Do we need gazebo,etc

Could take one. I have one but it's pretty flimsy, could take it.  I've not said we was erecting -_- one 

And clean underwear is for non Bear Grylls types. Be eating raw meat and drinking our own pi$$   :lol:

• Like 1

I'm going down too, already got my tickets delivered :D

I won't be down until about 10am though, I'm just going to park in the car park and have a walk round with the family

I'll keep my eyes open for you lot.........and avoid you like the plague :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm guessing be with us tomorrow mate. it was Nicola who said be all posted on Saturday so did allow Steve chance to get them and forward them on. And dave you bomb out could have been apart of it. But nooo you choose to park in the peasant parking pfft. I'm taking you right of my stalking list [emoji28]

• Like 1