The first NE Regional Meet :)

tom_gr7

On 1/10/2017 at 9:26 PM, david1972 said:

Nope, but I'm still up for it if we can get a few interested. I do miss not meeting up with folk, having missed the shows last year and looking likely to miss them this year too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah...my wife doesn't get it...so I'm struggling to find the courage to ask if we can go to a show (I fancy Japfest?) haha and I'm sure she won't be impressed with meets either haha. I'd be hit and miss as well as I work shifts (not weekends though).

1 hour ago, mattiekane said:

Maybe need some where the Mrs's can sit, drink coffee an talk about tampons.....I assume this is what they discuss

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Haha...I've got a 4 year old as well mind so that's where it gets tough...

Game over for this attempt to get these off the ground then, by the looks of things.

That's 3 attempts by me now.....can lead a horse to water but can't force them to drink.

As the dragons say.....I'm out :sad:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I'm only kicking about on a weekend have 2 ply my trade down south with the shandy drinkers during the week. Fingers crossed I'll meet up with the north east posse soon though. Over the Easter weekend mite b an idea ? 

On 20/03/2017 at 8:35 AM, david1972 said:

I might be going down to meet up with@mattiekane through the week next week (somewhere between Durham and Thirsk), but nothing formal planned beyond that at this stage mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How are you set for this week then @mattiekane ? - I can make it Tues, Wed,Thu currently