Unfortunately breaking my 94 jdm wrx

miles2102

Gutted to do it but this Rex has defeated me so all parts are now up for sale from today. Car ran great although yesterday started running on 2 cylinders so engine wise I'm unsure what's wrong so class it as a non runner I suppose. Loads of stuff to get rid of so il try and post as much pics as poss

• 2 weeks later...

wasnt there an engine in another thread - 1400 but would mean you are back up and running and with fully forged CDB reliability? Then you could work on the engine and sell on?

Will admit it's a shame that even new age sti's are worth more in bits I've broken 3 pre 98 classics in 2 years , 2 eaten by tin worm and 1 with a break in the loom somewhere (they were beyond economical repair)

Chuck a thread up with your issues/details and what makes you think the engine's fooked they're might be someone who is near you to help out as there's a few garages that are members on here

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in stockport bud, iv got pick up some coilpacks before I do anything as I sold them early on but would definitely appreciate the help if you could. I've not even looked at it for about 3 weeks, I could really do with sorting the little bits out

That would be great if you could, I can't bear to see this car go to waste! As long as I can get it firing on all 4 il be happy. Compression test came back with 150 across all 4 cylinders so I'm hoping it's something or nothing.