UK Must drive roads

scoobyranger

Can't beat roads in the Yorkshire Dales... just about any road around there is great. Same with Scotland as they look after their roads. In the Lakes I really enjoy the road that goes past Buttermere... when my Subaru is back on the road I shall go up there and get a video :)

Not seen that supra vid for ages always makes me laugh !

Have the Yorkshire dales 20mins in one direction peak district 40 mins in the other and north York moors an hour to the north east, spoilt for choice round here.

• Like 1

he went all over the world, if you youtube him he has been to most countries to just cause havoc, Saw one of him in a R35 being silly 

No idea! , Remember the max power lot getting accused of all sorts and the police at the offices in peterborough

There's a great bit of road near me which goes between the A470 in the Brecon Beacons to a place called Penderyn. It's open moorland so you can see along the road for miles with nice fast flowing bends. There's even a whiskey distillery at the one end. I love to ride or drive it early on a Sunday morning when there's no-one else on the roads. Just got to watch out for sheep and the occasional pony wandering out.

Snake pass and Cat and Fiddle pass in the Derbyshire Peaks can be "interesting", especially if the bikers are about! Lot of the main roads in the High Peak are 50 limit, but still great scenery, with twists and turns and some steep hills. Just don't go during school holidays, as the roads are full of tourists and their caravans. Must add I have nothing against caravans, but they do get in the way of a good run out.

• Like 1

Kirkstone Pass and the road that the slate mine is on

Both in the lakes

we had a bike meet up there a few years ago with single cylinder supermotos mucho fun was had

• 2 weeks later...