Portsmouth Meet Anyone?

timmyjk7

• 2 weeks later...

As said above you have to stick with it mate, like last night I was in the local spar shop a non turbo followed me into the car park I just got chatting to him and invited him along if you can get 3 cars and a venue with a regular monthly thing going soon get more people going. As always I'm happy to try help and get it posted on UKlegacy and other places when possible  :) 

It would be really good if we could arrange a local meet in the Portsmouth/Waterlooville/Petersfield area.

Anyone fancy it??

Let me know, I'll be interested in catching up.

05 WRX STI PPP

• Like 2

I used to arrange the Hampshire meets for Toyota GTT Club and I always got good reception. I will stick with it so have no fear Timmy is here!!!

There's normally a few cars about on ports down hill, will this be any good?

55 WRX STI PPP

• Like 1

an Isle of wight meet would be good! dunno if everyone would be up for paying the ferry fares tho lol

fingers crossed it shouldnt be too long but as soon as i know il let you know :D

• Like 1

i would be well up for that loads of great photo spots on the island some good a few great but some very **** roads.

we have quite a good car scene on the island and im sure we could get quite a few together :D

il keep eye out for a sweet spot while looking for a motor lol

Also for anyone who might be interested we islanders have no motorway and only the one almost strait 1000yd stretch of dual cartridge way so if u enjoy driving A or B roads and some good scenery you should enjoy it

O yes definatly more laid back than "mainland" roads lol

but thats only because most the drivers are 60+ and cant see 2ft in front of the bonnet or are driving at 15mph so they can enjoy the views as they do :@ :@ :@

have to let us know next time ya over mate :D

O yes definatly more laid back than "mainland" roads lol

but thats only because most the drivers are 60+ and cant see 2ft in front of the bonnet or are driving at 15mph so they can enjoy the views as they do :@ :@ :@

have to let us know next time ya over mate :D

Will do, when I'm over I always stay in the hotel over there (as work pay) the last time I was over a tractor overtook a few cars and I couldn't help but laugh till I was crying!!!! Lol, I normally stay in the one and only premier inn on the island...... I should be over again in June, so will let you know.

o in newport on the back of the high street, that about a 5 minute walk from my place.

haha there are some real bad drivers over here its scary!!

sounds good mate hopefully have mine by then and can go for a drive :D

• Like 1

Definitely up for a meet, I move to London at the end of the month, I'm down in Gosport at the moment, Portsdown hill is a good meet area

• Like 1

Definitely up for a meet, I move to London at the end of the month, I'm down in Gosport at the moment, Portsdown hill is a good meet area

I have found Portsdown Hill has become over ridden with Seagulls. Southsea front is always a good spot or failing that Waterlooville

Maybe the best thing to do is to circulate the venue, so everyone is happy, the scenery changes aswell then. How often do you guys want to catch up?

55 WRX STI PPP

I was thinking arrange a regular day each month and then toggle the location so its fair for everyone as you and Dan cant always come down here. Lets say first Sunday of every month location TBA

• Like 1