Your age

subdriver

Hello,

As a new member i thought id come into the Junk room say hi and just ask peoples ages.

I have just turned 51 (but don't feel it) so from here i gues its all down hill....lol

Am i like the old git of the forum.....lol

• Like 1

35 here 

Growing old is mandatory growing up is optional. And bit like Tidgy my father in law who's 56 this year has a scoob.... Dont let anyone know though he has stickers on his car too, the old chav him lol

• Like 4

Very nice Tidgy.

cheers, hes had it about 5 years now, had engine rebuild, suspension change etc etc, hes selling in october when he retires and it will more than likley be broken cos its on 140k miles, but only 10k on the engine. tis a realy shame

35 here 

Growing old is mandatory growing up is optional. And bit like Tidgy my father in law who's 56 this year has a scoob.... Dont let anyone know though he has stickers on his car too, the old chav him lol

hahaha, roof scoop and tints is the way forward :D lol

To be fair the roof scoop wasn't my idea for my car the father in law bought one and stuck it on. I don't mind them if you're going for a WRC replica. He was showing me and of course said it looked smart and he went and bought me one  -_- So felt the need to put it on. But I think I'll be having it removed soon if I can wind noise drives me mad. and thats over the 3inch Nur spec lol 

• Like 1

Great replies cheers.

Im growing old disgracefuly...you only live once.

Off to Corfu in a few weeks with the other arf, you never know i might even get drunk...lol

• Like 1