SIMPLY JAPANESE: Sunday 2 August Sign up

Gambit

I think everyone who's coming is here, all 3 of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh was expecting a few more than that :( I know Widesam dropped out a while back but thought be 6 or 7 going :( Did they put us next to UKlegacy lot ? 

Classic impreza was best I've seen in years, super clean and straight great bunch to,hopefully will be joining us again, lady in BRZ Very nice and hopefully come along again car had a lot of attention on stand, so a small but varied display , food was great to ,or the stuff I cooked on BBQ was anyway, and Dave sort out that rear wiper, or you'll have to get horse whipped next time LOL

• Like 1

Well Glad it wasn't a bad day for everyone shame wasn't more but love the BRZ I'm still yet to see one I only ever see GT86's I was still expecting a few more cars but sod it you guys/ladies that went hopefully enjoyed the day all the same :D Japshow finale next limited places though :( 

• Like 1

Nope thank you all for making the effort that made it. That is the main thing it's only with continued efforts from members that makes it eligible for our members to go. I did speak with UKlegacy lot about joining their stand but nil response unfortunately. But still you guys made all the effort So respect for that :) 

• Like 1

Uklegacy ,great today many thanks for the show time together, stands joined almost , friendly bunch to, great stand position today in the arena next to museum entrance , great club coverage , different selection of cars

• Like 1

Hi guys. I'm the guy with the classic Impreza. Thanks for the invite to join the stand today. Had a look round the forum and here I am joined up. Hope to be at more shows in the future.

Thanks, Marc.

Hi Marc glad to have you on board I take it you're is the one for car of the month ;) I voted already mainly because of the flag Haha.

But more importantly and I know Boots adds tremendously to the all round atmosphere in his Welsh way ;) You all enjoyed the day as he does at all event's :D  I'd rather see happy enjoyed faces with fewer numbers than people moaning so top job all round  :D 

• Like 1

I didn't get there till after 1pm, but still saw some pretty cool cars. Had a chat with the South East Scooby guys, but other than that the other scoobs were dotted about all over the place. Some of those Datsuns were very impressive.

Great day out, hats off to Beaulieu for hosting the event. My kids loved the museum, palace and gardens.

Will try and make it to surrey meet on Sunday and maybe even get to chat to some fellow subaru owners.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...